Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][Airdrop] | MONERO GOLD (MRG) is a secure, private, and fast token - page 4. (Read 4917 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
You should be hanged by your balls for using the Monero name in vain.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I still have not got the form to fill in ... the airdrop is not there
dont judge the book of cover dude.
Activity: 49
I like the idea of this project, monero gold I think is the next tokenized version that going top.
Activity: 56
i have filled the airdrop form and join the telegram page, looking good, I wish the team success.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Looking forward into this project! Monero's  Grin success is coming. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
Globe-dex.com
Love gold,good luck team
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
This seems like another clone... there's another monero gold airdrop going on right now too.. These forms are broken and no replies from the 'dev'.. Oh bother.. (Whinnie the pooh)
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Where is the link for the telegram channel?
Activity: 56
Good job Dev, you make an amazing platform in crypto but please add some information including whitepaper and roadmap and also telegram channel.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Dev,

Airdrop Sign up doesn't work.
Change the link to your Google Form Airdrop Sign Up.

Thanks
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
Woth this kind of supply, it will be to the moon for sure if will happened. I gonna support this peoject,  and for some other advice, please add white paper to it. Thanks.
Activity: 327
Nice project but the form is error dev
Activity: 155
Merit: 11
On your forum thread form the entry does not work, but telegrams (channel for free coins) this form is. Whether it is necessary to continue to enroll again to participate?
Activity: 103
i dont get formulir airdrop
Activity: 76
I like gold, wish your project success
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
I think the form registration will be available when the Airdrop has begun 27/11 just 3 days left, the roadmap ends just only when ICO start
Activity: 296
The Google Form Can't Work , Maybe I Must Check On 27th November ,Good Luck For Your Project
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
yeah i also don't find form airdrop
Activity: 35
form is not yet available?
Pages:
Jump to: