Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] ALTCOINEX ( ATC ) - THE SIMPLEST DIGITAL MARKETPLACE - page 4. (Read 1094 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
This is based on ethereum platform or other platform?
Wait for more details about pre ICO and ICO and total supply of token.
Activity: 52
I think you should correct the 'Welcome' in the OP. I'm sure that's a typo.
We fixed
ok thank you !
Activity: 4
when is the pre-ico starting?, And what's the price per token, i am interested in the project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
I think you should correct the 'Welcome' in the OP. I'm sure that's a typo.
Activity: 6
It's a good project, I joined the airdrop. Good luck for you
whoa i have read your whitepaper ,it is very interesting,keep up the jobs !
thank you
Activity: 7
whoa i have read your whitepaper ,it is very interesting,keep up the jobs !

interesting project! more details about the presale?
We PRE-ICO start 02 April , 2018
Please read Whitepage on Website
I hear some info from it.I will search some info about altcoinex. maybe it is interesting.
Please visit my website to read
Thank you
Activity: 7
I hear some info from it.I will search some info about altcoinex. maybe it is interesting.
how much is the max supply of altcoinex token ?
We only release fixed 100.000.000 ATC
Greetings to developers! I am following your project and very interested in it. I want to invest in your project. Could you fill the form in my signature and my representative will contact you to discuss conditions of my investing after that.
But we only accept the investment through ICO. We can not accept the terms and conditions as in the form. If there is anything that needs to contact us. We have a telegram information channel .Thanks again.
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
whow this is great  Cheesy Cheesy
yes,this is great.  concepts and ideas are very creative as well as founding teams are experts in the field. i hope this project gives us big advantage
Activity: 3
A pretty promising project. Good luck

interesting project! more details about the presale?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Greetings to developers! I am following your project and very interested in it. I want to invest in your project. Could you fill the form in my signature and my representative will contact you to discuss conditions of my investing after that.
Activity: 6
a new project again in increasing the choice of exchangers in the world of crypto, offering security superiority and official cooperation with the government for legality, when viewed from the token allocation for bounty rather than all tokens, the amount of interest for bounty hunters, the developer team's information is good, Good luck
how much is the max supply of altcoinex token ?
brand new
Activity: 0
a very nice project, I hope the project will be managed very well by all the teams ,success always for this project.
This is an interesting idea. And unlike most announcements, you really have something working. Finish the site and good luck to you!  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: