Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][AIRDROP]DAX the decentralized audience exchange - page 2. (Read 1182 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
you need to add token details for this project so that participants are interested in joining.
Activity: 158
Merit: 1
I'm curious. But you have too little information. Please make a clear description in this thread about how your project works. Or do you have a video or something about how it works?

Here you will find the answer to your question https://dax.network/blog/2018/2/17/protect-consumer-data Thank you for asking.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
I'm curious. But you have too little information. Please make a clear description in this thread about how your project works. Or do you have a video or something about how it works?
The team has been busy working on the backend database to support the upcoming GDPR regulations https://www.addshoppers.com/blog/addshoppers-gdpr-strategy
It seems to be an interesting project. It could be a good investment! Wink
Welcome, follow Telegram news and Twitter.

is that new Marketplace- i right understand?

if that a new market it s may be a nonoporunitying for competition
A new product in its original form to solve certain problems.
The airdrop still alive?
Yes of course you can to accept participation.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The airdrop still alive?
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
is that new Marketplace- i right understand?

if that a new market it s may be a nonoporunitying for competition
Can anybody tell me how to mine?
Go to the website for more information, or contact the administrators in the telegram channel. Thanks.
At Token Fest? Join us on the tech stage at 3:45 PT to learn more about how http://DAX.network  is giving data ownership back to consumers and enabling the future of permission-based identity marketing. #tokenfest
DAX was selected as one of 12 projects (hundreds of submissions) to present at TokenFest in front of a qualified panel of VC's and Angel Investors.

Token Fest is an exclusive, two day networking event focused on the business and technology of tokenization. Attendees will gain a wealth of insights and information about the state of the token-based economy while networking with over 1000 senior level thought leaders. Token Fest brings together business professionals from blockchain based enterprises including CEO’s, end users, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, investors, regulators, attorneys & developers to network and collaborate on topics.

Learn more at https://tokenfest.io/
Activity: 61
Can anybody tell me how to mine?
I took part in your airdrop, I got my tokens in my wallet. Tell me, why wait for the DAX price to hang, or is it better to sell immediately?
As the project develops, the price of the token will rise.
The idea is promising. But the name of the project... I've seen something with the name "DAX". Maybe you should rename it before it's too late?
Thank you for your advice, we like the name and it is original in our field.
The presentation describes decentralized data storage with the help of improvements in the technology of the chain of blocks. What it is? What is the improvement?
Blockchain is the technology improvement. Decentralized wasn't possible before blockchain but the tech itself still needs improvement to handle huge throughput.
Activity: 14
The idea is promising. But the name of the project... I've seen something with the name "DAX". Maybe you should rename it before it's too late?
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
The presentation describes decentralized data storage with the help of improvements in the technology of the chain of blocks. What it is? What is the improvement?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I took part in your airdrop, I got my tokens in my wallet. Tell me, why wait for the DAX price to hang, or is it better to sell immediately?
Pages:
Jump to: