Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO]🚀ALLUXE⚡️- Real Assets Luxury Marketplace ✅MVP - page 12. (Read 4085 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Can  track the number of tokens sold to the present time? Or is the smart contract already available on the ETH network?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Your internal transaction system will be built on smart contracts?
I think that, yes, with the development of the blockchain, more companies are interested in the opportunities provided by the new technology. One of the most promising is the use of smart contracts, and this indicates that the project is on the right track.

Yes, the use of smart contracts simplifies work in many areas of activity, increasing trust between business partners and the level of security of ongoing transactions, as well as significantly reducing costs.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I think that, yes, with the development of the blockchain, more companies are interested in the opportunities provided by the new technology. One of the most promising is the use of smart contracts, and this indicates that the project is on the right track.
Activity: 98
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
At present, electronic money has gained special popularity, despite the fact that they appeared relatively recently.
This is facilitated by factors such as the convenience of paying for goods in online stores, the high speed of transactions, the use of modern technology to ensure the security of transactions.
Yes, but the development of the payment for goods market is not developing as rapidly as the cryptocurrency itself.
Well, here's a good example of what ALLUXE wants to create a platform on which it will be possible to pay any goods with crypto currency, of course, if you have money))
I think the project will succeed, the idea is young with which you can achieve good results. The chances for success are very large.
Activity: 112
At present, electronic money has gained special popularity, despite the fact that they appeared relatively recently.
This is facilitated by factors such as the convenience of paying for goods in online stores, the high speed of transactions, the use of modern technology to ensure the security of transactions.
Yes, but the development of the payment for goods market is not developing as rapidly as the cryptocurrency itself.
Well, here's a good example of what ALLUXE wants to create a platform on which it will be possible to pay any goods with crypto currency, of course, if you have money))
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Only a few years the world community was enough to accept and evaluate a completely new concept of crypto currency. On the basis of virtual money, an incredibly large market, a full-fledged crypto-economy and a new ideology of money quickly emerged.

After the beginning of mass inflow of real money to the market of crypto currency, the volume of trade increased sharply. Now we are talking about billions.

Blockchain-technologies win more and more space in the life of modern man. The rapid development of the crypto-currency industry with every hour strengthens its position in the market, asserting itself as a real economic force.
Yes, the project has every chance to gain a foothold in the developing market, as everything is just beginning to develop and time will show who will be on top.
Activity: 25
will the unsold tokens be burnt?
Activity: 238
Only a few years the world community was enough to accept and evaluate a completely new concept of crypto currency. On the basis of virtual money, an incredibly large market, a full-fledged crypto-economy and a new ideology of money quickly emerged.

After the beginning of mass inflow of real money to the market of crypto currency, the volume of trade increased sharply. Now we are talking about billions.

Blockchain-technologies win more and more space in the life of modern man. The rapid development of the crypto-currency industry with every hour strengthens its position in the market, asserting itself as a real economic force.

Activity: 210
The idea is interesting to business, where there are big money there is always an opportunity to make good money.
Not only business, now the sale of tokens has started, and it is a good opportunity to purchase coins at a low price, but in the future the price can grow strongly with the popularity of the project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The most interesting is that the platform will bring together the most famous brands of the whole world in one place that will allow you to plan quality rest anywhere in the world without any problems.
Yes, it sounds cool, and judging by the direction of the project, which covers a rich class of the population, the project will collect more than enough investment.
Now in the market of projects of this direction is very small, I think the team has every chance to find its place under the sun.

Yes, but the competition is still present, and I believe that this will have a good effect on the development of service quality.

There are no two absolutely identical companies. Think about the most famous brands and their competitors: Mc Donalds and Burger King; Microsoft and Apple; Mercedes Benz and BMW. They produce very similar products, but each has its own distinctive features. Thanks to such individual traits, they acquire the love of consumers.
Activity: 140
Now in the market of projects of this direction is very small, I think the team has every chance to find its place under the sun.

Yes, but the competition is still present, and I believe that this will have a good effect on the development of service quality.
Activity: 168
Accidentally stumbled upon a project, decided to get acquainted closer. Yes of course a service of this level can reach popularity among people who love comfort.
I agree with you, I read that the project is already gaining popularity in the European countries, since there people are not at all poor)
Activity: 126
Accidentally stumbled upon a project, decided to get acquainted closer. Yes of course a service of this level can reach popularity among people who love comfort.
Pages:
Jump to: