Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]ARNA Panacea — Token Sale is Closed - page 11. (Read 10911 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hi team! Several people have already left comments on your ICO page: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/arna-panacea-3062
It would be great if you will follow your page and help your potential investors.
Activity: 42
Great and needful project.
Activity: 26
Great content so far,  What is your target market?
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Something new and useful in the crypto world!!!
Activity: 432
This project gives huge hopes, hope every idea will be realised Smiley
Activity: 507
one of the most promising ICO 2018 Smiley
Activity: 317
hope many people support this
Activity: 385
Good project, keep the same course guys!
Activity: 382
nice work you'v done ARNA Wink
Activity: 70
When is the end of ICO ? What will be the price ?
Activity: 317
if you’re stupid, lazy and can’t even make simple check, you shouldn’t use any crypto!))
my opinion
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I wanted to learn a little bit more about this project because there are not many blockchain related ideas like this one. I am confused what to think when I look at this thread. There were few intelligent questions at the start but last pages of this thread this is only spam and post counting. There is no discussion here and I see that team members are not active. Not good if this is so groundbreaking idea this topic should be full of people engaged in discussions.

Death before even started?
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
I think the mission of this project will succeed very well because the team are like minded scientists and businessmen,who are working relentlessly to pursue their goal through treatment monitoring and increasing patient adherence etc.
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
The rationale behind this project is an interesting one. The project is a solution which provides to all interested participants in the cancer diagnosis market with a new way of accessing and interacting with the system for collecting and storing medical research data. Investing in a project like this will not be bad, you know!
Activity: 385
according to your roadmap there are a lot of things, that must be done
Activity: 187
Im seriously bloody impressed!  Shocked
Its just beyond my mental capacity to understand Huh Huh
Activity: 432
People behind the project, nice WP with details and some normal description of the technology itself. And they have whitepaper - it seems that it could work  Smiley
Activity: 240
what about selling this tokens.. what price we expect on exchanges??
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
They are certainly committed to listing at exchanges down the road. In terms of EtherDelta, you'd have to follow our updates!
Activity: 12
Is this going to be listed on EtherDelta?
Pages:
Jump to: