Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]ARNA Panacea — Token Sale is Closed - page 26. (Read 10911 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Press review? For real? Nice move Wink
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
We open rubric Press Review

Within the rubric we will publish links to articles and news about cancer, blockchain and biotech. And one of our team members will give his comment.

As the first article for the comment, we chose an article in the Science magazine the Science magazine "Is health care ready for routine DNA screening? A massive new trial will find out"

George Nikitin expressed his opinion on the article:

It goes without saying that initiatives such as GenomeFIRST are a future of healthcare. Nevertheless, DNA analysis is comparably new to anybody in this world, so most people look at it from “GMO perspective”, more afraid of it rather than understanding at least basics of how it works and what are its advantages…

ARNA is also working analyzing DNA in blood plasma, while not using sequencing or methylation approach, still, we work in the same direction trying to diagnose dangerous diseases at earliest possible stages. And we already got used to hearing sometimes fear from our blood donors who are afraid to get results, even knowing that our results are not diagnosed and need to be double checked.

I think this is in nature of people to be afraid of new technologies or, generally speaking, of any changes in their lives. Leaving their “comfort zone” is painful itself. Unfortunately, the progress is unstoppable, and all these new technologies like GenomeFIRST or ARNA BC will sooner or later become a standard of healthcare!
Activity: 385
Very interesting project, can become one of the biggest ICOs present days Smiley
Activity: 240
sorry, to complicated and fishy for me Huh
Activity: 336
People behind the project, nice WP with details and some normal description of the technology itself. And they have whitepaper - it seems that it could work.  Grin
nice work!
Activity: 432
I will looking forward to this project)
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
ICO starting on 16th of April!
This project have few year experience in devolop, but please update a clearly roadmap to get more investors. The old roadmap look really simple and nothing make investors interesting about this project future.
Activity: 317
I think i better get into this one also looks like majority here are in favour of this project.
Activity: 164
very interested ,but want to know more details Wink
When is the close date of this ICO? Huh
Activity: 240
This is a rigorous project,  I will stay tuned
Activity: 336
will there be an application available for a mobile phone? Roll Eyes
I'm in. Good luck everyone.
Activity: 382
Definitly will tell everybody about this project. You have a good product, so tokens will good cost.
Yeeeahh, my congratilations, friends! So, our tokens soon will go to burse!! We will save the world!
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
We are ready for the Token Sale!

Read our official press release

5 things you need to know

• The main TDE starts on the 15th of December 2017 at 12:00 UTC and ends on the 10th of February 2018 at 12:00 UTC
  • ARNA Genomics emits Utility Tokens
  • Hard Cap equal is 130000 ETH
  • 500 million tokens ARNA will be sold at a fixed price 0.000266 ETH for one token
  • During the pre-sale, pre-sale tokens were released which will be converted to the main ARNA tokens with the ratio 12.5
it is worth to join
Activity: 507
very interested, but want to know more details
Activity: 507
I advise everyone to invest in real projects, especially those engaged in FinTech development! It will always be profitable and never go wrong! Products from this company is what everyone needs. I put "all-in"=)
Pages:
Jump to: