Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐【ANN】⭐【ICO】⭐AvantGarde Ratings - The leading cryptocurrency rating agency - page 3. (Read 697 times)

copper member
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Thanks to everyone for the support!
Activity: 6
Activity: 73
copper member

The world’s best cryptocurrency and blockchain ratings agency.

As for me - When any projects post messages with "best" prefix, it is first negative sign. Be more modest.

Nikita Ivanov –
CTO and Lead Developer

I do not want to sound rude, but when there is even one Russian person, it's definitely not very good. I saw very few successful projects with the Russians in the team.

Thank you very much for the advice. We will look into that and consider rephrasing our marketing line.

As for Nikita being Russian, we think it is very important to keep an open mind. AvantGarde Ratings is a diversity employer and we are inclusive of everyone regardless of their background.
In fact, Russia puts a heavy emphasis on science and technology related education and you will find that there are some amazing developers.
Activity: 49
Nice post, also look for beonbox ICO
copper member
What in consideration that it should have only 50% manageable by user, why don't just give the user/customer all the ability to manage their own coins.

As of yet, the AVG 50 is free to use and all the information about the portfolio components and how to build it are in our whitepaper. This was done to act as a "trial" product and also expose the current state of the market where most other companies that have indices claim to provide a "safe" investment and diversification while in fact they do not.

50% of the AVG 50 is currently designed to hedge (go against) the other 50% highly correlated cryptocurrency exposure. This is done in such a way to mitigate the market downturns whilst still remaining competitive in bullish periods. This is not to say, however, that the current weights (% allocations) in each asset will remain the same. In fact, especially in the cryptocurrency market, factors tend to shift rapidly and so should the AVG 50 react to suit the current movements.

Finally, we will be rebalancing the portfolio and the updated version will be available on the 5th of April. It will be still free to use.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Activity: 248
Merit: 7
Sounds interesting - building trust and securing investment.
Activity: 914
Merit: 500

The world’s best cryptocurrency and blockchain ratings agency.

As for me - When any projects post messages with "best" prefix, it is first negative sign. Be more modest.

Nikita Ivanov –
CTO and Lead Developer

I do not want to sound rude, but when there is even one Russian person, it's definitely not very good. I saw very few successful projects with the Russians in the team.
Activity: 68
#Joined Bounty
#I have sent mail and provide information

I see AvantGardeRatings ICO project is very attractive, so has the potential in the future.

We are announcing our bounty for the first 4,000 users. Total of $2,000,000 in AVG Coins
To participate:
1) Retweet https://twitter.com/AVGRatings/status/977960832180150274
2) Email [email protected] your ETH Address, Twitter and BitcoinTalk username
https://www.avantgarderatings.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/rsz_1bannercompressed.jpg

Activity: 450
Merit: 100
The announcement about this project is very exciting because one of the goals is Building transparency in the cryptocurrency market. I can not wait to see how the end result of this project.
Activity: 132
GREAT GREAT GREAT WOW WOW WOW ALL THE BEST TO ALL TEAM   YES YES YES
Activity: 1
Good vision, great idea, nice roadmap  Wink
Activity: 2
Good team and even better project
Activity: 364
Interesting project. Excited to be one of the first to follow it. Great team. Wish you all a great work.
Activity: 2
What a great product ! Can’t wait to be a part of it!!
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I wish that I could also join the project, just as as everyone says before that this is a good project.
Still keep looking to know about this project better.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
What in consideration that it should have only 50% manageable by user, why don't just give the user/customer all the ability to manage their own coins.
Activity: 14
Interesting project. Being new to cryptos, I'm still debating how to maximize my investments.  Huh I easily lose myself in the various options available from tradings and new tokens. I wish you an excellent job.  Smiley
Activity: 39
it does look quite professional considering most other hedgeing options around at the moment. i agree though, this is based solely on trust.
Pages:
Jump to: