Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Betrium —Worldwide Betting Exchange with API and Organizers Platform🎾 - page 5. (Read 8059 times)

Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Betrium looks like a good and legit project and ICO, watching this project and wanting to see more details.Finally a Betfair rival has come? I'll very interested in your project and wish all the best.

What makes Betrium different from Betfair?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Sure, the demo will be released in few days!

Do you guys have any sort of prototype to check out?

Ooh man, so soon! I'm excited now. What will you be able to do on it?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Is Betrium open source? Do you have a Github?
Activity: 512
The point is that platform will automatically hold a part of total net profit in the special pool and then it will be distributed to investors. Tokens actually give % of profit. Profit share is paid in ETH to the addresses of BTRM token holders, we plan to do it on a monthly basis.

Please read WP or website to see more details.

Today we open registration in the Betrium's Dashboard for Investors! https://investors.betrium.co

The solution will allow investors to manage and control profit share, to view Betrium's statistics and achievements, to get different documents, track token price etc.

Interesting, where can I read more details on your profit share program?

I will check the whitepaper, thanks. I guess it would be easier to sustain because you never received that portion in the first place.
Activity: 196
Betrium looks like a good and legit project and ICO, watching this project and wanting to see more details.Finally a Betfair rival has come? I'll very interested in your project and wish all the best.
The race attracted huge traffic from professional community!

The race attracted worldwide sports media coverage, TV coverage. Such marketing was a serious step in development of our business. Betrium is a sports-related business offering a platform for a sports-addicted community. What may be more effective than promoting of our product on the sport event?

⚡️Betrium on 24h Series Dubai!  🔥

The LIVE stream is available here https://www.24hseries.com/2018/24h-dubai-2018/live

How'd your car do?

Yeah, great idea. I'm sure it was well worth the cost.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
The point is that platform will automatically hold a part of total net profit in the special pool and then it will be distributed to investors. Tokens actually give % of profit. Profit share is paid in ETH to the addresses of BTRM token holders, we plan to do it on a monthly basis.

Please read WP or website to see more details.

Today we open registration in the Betrium's Dashboard for Investors! https://investors.betrium.co

The solution will allow investors to manage and control profit share, to view Betrium's statistics and achievements, to get different documents, track token price etc.

The race attracted huge traffic from professional community!

The race attracted worldwide sports media coverage, TV coverage. Such marketing was a serious step in development of our business. Betrium is a sports-related business offering a platform for a sports-addicted community. What may be more effective than promoting of our product on the sport event?

⚡️Betrium on 24h Series Dubai!  🔥

The LIVE stream is available here https://www.24hseries.com/2018/24h-dubai-2018/live

How'd your car do?
The API will let people build own betting service providers using our core, to build automated betting/trading solutions, to analyses data etc.

Hi,

We plan to release the first API to public in the summer this year already.

What will the Betrium API allow people to do?

This would let people see betting statistics on other sites or what?

When you get a chance to answer this, I'd appreciate it.
Sure, the demo will be released in few days!

Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Hi,

We plan to release the first API to public in the summer this year already.

What will the Betrium API allow people to do?

This would let people see betting statistics on other sites or what?

When you get a chance to answer this, I'd appreciate it.

You think profit sharing is sustainable in the very long term?
Activity: 588
It would be cool if I could organize all of the betters in my city with the help of this!

I'm curious what you would plan to do with that kind of power.
⚡️Betrium on 24h Series Dubai!  🔥

Problems with deposits and withdrawals, blocking of accounts, very long account verification etc.

Exactly! Wink

Thank you for your support! A lot of professional traders are tired of working with Betfair and we personally too.

Finally a Betfair rival has come? I'll very interested in your project and wish all the best. Long way too go..

What made you tired of working with them? Just curious, I haven't used them.

There's so much scummy crap going on everywhere in this field. I can't wait for these smaller companies to crop up and actually provide competition so everyone gets their acts together.

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Hi,

Sure. On 17-19th of January Betrium will be presented on TNABC in Miami, where Ethereum and Dash were presented in past. Betrium is an official sponsor of the event and our CEO will speak there.

Events for February are clarifying. We also plan to be on DUBAI Fx and Cryptocurrency & ICO Show, but not sure.

Are there any upcoming blockchain conferences you guys plan to go to? I'd love to meet the team in person.

Oh wow, that's huge! I wish I could make it. Please tell me there will be a video to watch..
Pages:
Jump to: