Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BKB] BetKing Bankroll Token - Tokens distributed to your account - page 8. (Read 20349 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
we are live on hitbtc for trading https://hitbtc.com/exchange/BKB-to-BTC
Any news for bounty hunter?who joined in twitter bounty? You told that you will give reward after token sale finished? Inform bounty hunter when they will receive their coin?
looks like tweter bounty hunters will not get anything from this campaign
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
we are live on hitbtc for trading https://hitbtc.com/exchange/BKB-to-BTC
Any news for bounty hunter?who joined in twitter bounty? You told that you will give reward after token sale finished? Inform bounty hunter when they will receive their coin?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1021
Activity: 812
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
You will be able to trade BKB on HitBtc from the 12th

Very nice that trading opportunity. Are there other exchanges planned? I personally prefer cryptopia. Bittrex would be also helpful. Maybe also a OTC trading thread would be nice to have.

Amazing!
So today is schedule if BKB will listed at hitbtc right?
It's good start but most of members want other big exchanges
Like bittrex or at least liqui, waiting for another exchanges Wink

Yep, Betking will be listed on hitBTC in the next several hours.

I think more listing will follow after the few months of trading on Etherdelta and hitBTC.
Activity: 340

Very nice that trading opportunity. Are there other exchanges planned? I personally prefer cryptopia. Bittrex would be also helpful. Maybe also a OTC trading thread would be nice to have.

Amazing!
So today is schedule if BKB will listed at hitbtc right?
It's good start but most of members want other big exchanges
Like bittrex or at least liqui, waiting for another exchanges Wink
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

If it will listed on Bittrex than it will grow really healthy I think Liqui and Livecoin also nice exchanges. After listing on a active exchange than OTC thread will become useless nobody would like to keep trade there while he can buy from ED and HitBtc.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/cryRiVR.png

I think there was a plan to add this to the exchanges. But what if I decided to keep the token? Would that consider me a stakeholder and should be enjoying some "privileges" as those who invested in the token? Just want to clarify.
Token-holders are not stakeholders and will not have an effect upon BetKing's development. However, you are given the opportunity to liquidate the tokens at the token price each quarter. If you deposit a given amount of BKB tokens to your BetKing.io site then Dean will allow the buyback of 10% of the deposit.

Again my question. Is there a source explaining this procedure of buyback in detail. I cannot find anything about the buyback. I thought that a buyback of 10% of the entire outstanding coins will be done regularly. Thanks for helping.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
were do we report bugs? I withdrew 20 yesterday but myetherwallet shows the balance of 2e-9 ...  Huh
I put the contract address and 18 digits

You need to set as 8 digits

So where do you disribute bounty tokens? To mew? Is 0 there...

Maybe you forget to read this post where instructions are given how to make claim your bounty reward. So follow these step as per requirement and get your bounty into you account.

We will be listed on an exchange next week Smiley

You can withdraw BKB to your OWN ethereum wallets (don't send to an exchange).

Also paid latest bounty batch for translators and signature bounties. If you did not receive payment it's because you did not follow instructions.
PM me on here AND pm me on https://betking.io chat.

Remember your old bounty site login won't work on https://betking.io

Lastly, don't message about blog, bug or twitter bounties yet. I will announce claim details when it is time to pay those.

Thanks
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
were do we report bugs? I withdrew 20 yesterday but myetherwallet shows the balance of 2e-9 ...  Huh

On the Betking website you specify which wallet address to withdraw them to.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 687
Arts & Crypto

After etherdelta listing, was anyone able to add betking tokens to there blockfolio accounts? I tried adding to my portfolio, but betking was now showing up.
Yes, people have deposited and are trading.
Activity: 812
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
After etherdelta listing, was anyone able to add betking tokens to there blockfolio accounts? I tried adding to my portfolio, but betking was now showing up.
So how does the 10% buy-back work if we want to do that?
You have to deposit 10x what you want to sell to BetKing to your BetKing.io account before December 4th. Then, you'll have the option to sell 10% of your deposit. You can pick the currency you want to receive from the BKB sale.

Could you link a source where it is explained how the buyback exactly works?
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
BKB now a default token on etehrdelta
https://etherdelta.com/#BKB-ETH
Good job. People can start to trading at etherdelta now before it will be listed on other exchanges, dev say people will be able to trade BKB on HitBtc from the 12th.
legendary
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
You have to deposit 10x what you want to sell to BetKing to your BetKing.io account before December 4th. Then, you'll have the option to sell 10% of your deposit. You can pick the currency you want to receive from the BKB sale.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

That's an excellent update dean thank you so much for letting us know finally I will be able to add my BKB on blockfolio *excited*. Cheesy
legendary
BKB now one of the default tokens on myetehrwallet.com so you don't need to add a custom token
Pages:
Jump to: