Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BONUSES] CRYPTOV8 - A Fully Regulated Crypto Banking Solution - page 2. (Read 1553 times)

Activity: 542
Merit: 102
Cryptov8’s $295,000 Summer Prize Draw
Cryptov8 are pleased to announce their massive give-away as a thank you to our loyal community! Sign up now to participate in this once in a lifetime draw! https://medium.com/@cryptov8ico/cryptov8s-295-000-summer-prize-draw-2d490d7d6b09
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
i hope the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful.

I hope that, maybe social media will be an effective promotion and the team must do it often, to popularize this platform
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
apparently, they will offer a lot of various tools. in yr opinion, friends, which one will be the coolest and the most useful? 
Activity: 250
Merit: 0
Cryptov8, Provides bank-level security in all wallet / asset storage, password retrieval, and fraud protection. For fees, Cryptov8 makes the exchange and withdrawal fees cheaper and more certain.
Activity: 146
a project that has a very good development. It's no doubt, this project really has a team that is very responsible.

The Cryptov8 project goes far beyond the current 'CryptoBanking' service. Cryptobanking customers for their loyalty. This platform will give part of the cryptobank fee back to the customer.
Activity: 167
a project that has a very good development. It's no doubt, this project really has a team that is very responsible.
Activity: 154
I see the team also consists of very professional and expert, I think this project will be successful and achieved all the targets and become great project.
Activity: 188
the project is interesting and has good planning. I think this project is good for investors. I look forward to a smooth progress and many investors will participate in this project. good luck dev
Activity: 154
Your project looks amazing. I hope you get your coin listed on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en so as to attract better and potential investors.
Activity: 9
very interesting project
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
I really liked the project and I found it very promising, I'll be checking everything up close and keep an eye on everything that's about to come in this excellent future!
This is good project with a strong team
Activity: 98
after I read a little about Cryptov8, there are many advantages of this platform, one of which is serving retail customers and SMEs in a familiar way, while using blockchain technology to change the customer experience.

Cryptov8 will also increase the adoption and use of cryptocurrency globally and create cheaper and more certain exchange and withdrawal costs.
Activity: 250
after I read a little about Cryptov8, there are many advantages of this platform, one of which is serving retail customers and SMEs in a familiar way, while using blockchain technology to change the customer experience.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
i hope the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful.

The team is doing their best to promote and market its project by attending such prestigious events with huge participants. As per latest, their presentation in Macau was really successful. And on August 3, they will attend an event at the Millenial Seoul Hilton. You can check out their tweets. 👇👇
https://twitter.com/cryptov8/status/1024673137991008258?s=19
Activity: 214
In fact, there are a number of similar projects that perform similar functions. but this project, I hope to be one of the best in its kind
Activity: 113
The Cryptov8 project aims to streamline the challenges often faced by customers, which will ultimately create the best route for cryptocurrency adoption, global.
Activity: 182
Activity: 7
Excellent company in my opinion. Let's wait for a fantastic opening day. personal sympathy for the figure "8" ^^
We are waiting for the following news. Wink
Activity: 266
do you use escrow wallet? re-use the escrow wallet to let investors believe in ico
Activity: 322
very  intereting project ,waiting for more informations

Cryptov8 will bridge the gap between cryptobanking, traditional banking products and services. Cryptov8's digital technology and assets will increase the adoption and use of cryptocurrency globally.

The Cryptov8 project goes far beyond the current 'CryptoBanking' service. This project will streamline the challenges that customers often face.
Pages:
Jump to: