Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] Bithemoth Exchange - An All Encompassing Exchange Platform! - page 13. (Read 21788 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 0
Your project looks interesting and creative, another platform for decentralized discussion with different background. Hopefully, the progress will be smooth and many people are interested in your platform.
Egretia
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
I have a simple question for you. Here's hoping you will answer it Smiley
The question that I have is – what's the key difference between you and all the other similar project? The fact that you support fiat?
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
All-encompassing blockchain trading platform
Hey Everyone!,

Make sure you check out our EARN KOIN section for ways of getting FREE Bithemoth Tokens! I added a link below.

https://bithemoth.com/earn-coin.php

We have also highly comprehensive affiliate program for those with sizeable social followings and who are interested in taking part in that. Message our dev team for specific details!
Activity: 235
Is this team experienced enough? And where this project is legally registered?
Check their LinkedIn profiles, there you can find answer to all your questions. Also, the project is registered in Canada, you can see it in their documents
Activity: 252
Is this team experienced enough? And where this project is legally registered?
Activity: 224
ICOBench, it says that pre-ICO will launch June 1st and will last until end of July. Rather long sale
It’s not unusual, many ICOs have 2 month sale
Activity: 84
ICOBench, it says that pre-ICO will launch June 1st and will last until end of July. Rather long sale
Activity: 249
Great idea and great project. Hope this project will be successful. Good luck.
Egretia
Activity: 280
Hi forum members, what is known now about bounty program?
Scroll up, developer said that they will launch it soon
Activity: 238
Hi forum members, what is known now about bounty program?
Hi devs, which currencies can I use to buy tokens? I know it’s too early to think about contribution, but I want to know everything before investing
You can contribute with BTC, ETH and LTC, it’s listed in the whitepaper
I never heard of this. Most of the projects accept LTC
Activity: 308
Hi devs, which currencies can I use to buy tokens? I know it’s too early to think about contribution, but I want to know everything before investing
Oh, great to see that ICO starting to accept LTC for investing
Activity: 238
Activity: 140
What is exact amount of fees? The only thing I see is “almost zero”
Read the whitepaper, they said that it will be 0.10% Max. It’s competitive enough

afaik EtherDelta has lower fee, so Bithemoth should have unique feature to compete with current major exchanges
No, you are wrong, ED has 0.2% which is higher. Also low fees is not the only feature of this project
I need to notice that Bithemoth is one of the few exchanges which supports fiat currencies
There also some exchanges with fiat support, but they have a little different idea...
Activity: 56
Read the whitepaper, they said that it will be 0.10% Max. It’s competitive enough

afaik EtherDelta has lower fee, so Bithemoth should have unique feature to compete with current major exchanges
No, you are wrong, ED has 0.2% which is higher. Also low fees is not the only feature of this project
I need to notice that Bithemoth is one of the few exchanges which supports fiat currencies
Activity: 56

Activity: 266

Activity: 202
Merit: 10
Activity: 280
Pages:
Jump to: