Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] Bithemoth Exchange - An All Encompassing Exchange Platform! - page 3. (Read 21788 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
pre-sale of his have not yet begun, and does anyone know when pre-sale will begin? because I think a project like this a lot of interested investors. and hopefully the sale of his later can run smoothly and great success.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
All-encompassing blockchain trading platform
Hey everyone! I have a question for you all:

What is the most important feature of an exchange for you?
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
BUT.. HOW?

We have answer for you, have a look at this short article!

Oh by the way, our new website is coming to your house really soon, be ready!

It's time to make trading GREAT again!

https://medium.com/bithemoth-exchange/how-to-spot-and-avoid-pump-and-dump-schemes-46fe4e5a8abb

Excellent article.  Now this is a very big problem for beginners.  I'm waiting very much for your site, I want to see its design and work.

Thank you! We'll be testing our new website on Thursday. More updates to come.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
So are all the amateur and beginner traders essentially going to be at the bottom of this pyramid
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
BUT.. HOW?

https://medium.com/bithemoth-exchange/how-to-spot-and-avoid-pump-and-dump-schemes-46fe4e5a8abb

Excellent article.  Now this is a very big problem for beginners.  I'm waiting very much for your site, I want to see its design and work.
BUT.. HOW?

Activity: 44
Bithemoth is targeting an inexperienced, public investor audience with vague but grandiose promises. The wording on their social media and medium articles is very basic and addressed to an audience unfamiliar with blockchain or the industry
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
seeing from the example of the exchange display on this project, in my opinion it is good like other exchange projects and with all the advantages they offer to the user, of course I am also sure that this project will be able to compete with other exchange projects, in the strict competition of the Cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
After many births of cryptocurrency exchanges in the world should give a positive value to the cryptocurrency movement, a positive trend given every exchange will provide its own advantages, hopefully Bithemoth is able to compete with others.
Activity: 172
There have been too many new exchange launching over the past year an majority of them have lacked to gain any momentum regardless of their features. Being a decentralised exchange as of right now might cause more issues than benefits and the promise of having good customer support while great in theory has been proven to be very difficult to handle even from the biggest legacy exchanges.
Although many exchange projects have sprung up, the team must be different and each team must have a good and interesting strategy, so I believe that this project will be able to compete with other projects.
Activity: 140
There have been too many new exchange launching over the past year an majority of them have lacked to gain any momentum regardless of their features. Being a decentralised exchange as of right now might cause more issues than benefits and the promise of having good customer support while great in theory has been proven to be very difficult to handle even from the biggest legacy exchanges.
Activity: 308
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
there are beginning to be to many exchanges with low volumes. i agree that it can be a very profitable deal to have an exchange but i do not see most of them survive in the long run. hope you will make it.
maybe to reach the target in some projects is easy but I think to maintain its success that is not easy. I also hope this project can succeed and thrive and the team always has innovations so that it can always compete with other exchange projects.
Activity: 210
I believe all the people involved in this project will do its best for the progress of this project. because it will be a pity if the projects have great potential for success, this would only be in vain.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
there are beginning to be to many exchanges with low volumes. i agree that it can be a very profitable deal to have an exchange but i do not see most of them survive in the long run. hope you will make it.
Activity: 316
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
with a high spirit in developing this project, of course in the future the results that will be obtained are more satisfying and I see the spirit in the team in promoting the project, success is always for Bithemoth Exchange.
I also saw that the team was very excited about building and promoting the project and I became convinced that in the future there would be more support for this project.
This is a very good thing. until the current support provided to the project grew, it could effect both to the progress of the project. because at least it could make all the team much more excited again to be able to make the project could be a great success.
with a high spirit in developing this project, of course in the future the results that will be obtained are more satisfying and I see the spirit in the team in promoting the project, success is always for Bithemoth Exchange.
I also saw that the team was very excited about building and promoting the project and I became convinced that in the future there would be more support for this project.
Activity: 224
Activity: 202
The excangher concept again, bro, with attractive security and features and a complete marketplace platform can be the choice of traders
Of course the competition is getting tighter on projects that have the same concept, the presence of the excanghe Bithemoth project hopefully gives a new nuance in trading digital currencies in the future. Who is able to compete with other excangher.
Hello,

We are pleased to announce that Bithemoth is now listed on Tokens Marketplace - https://tokensmarketplace.com/vendors/bithemoth/

If you want to update information about your token, contact [email protected]! Let the right investors find your project!

Best wishes,
Tokens Marketplace
Pages:
Jump to: