Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] ECOM Coin - the synergy of knowledge in e-Commerce - page 2. (Read 5289 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
joined social media bounty campaign
Activity: 261
Merit: 100
joined social media campaign. thanks
Activity: 252
Are you still accepting new participants in the social media bunty?
Yes they are accepting. But ico hasn't started yet.

Why the list of bounty  is not updated ?  I filled out the form for participation a few days ago .

it is like that since begining. i dont know how they gonna keep records. i joined to signature 2 weeks ago but there isnt any date at spreadsheet. im little worried too
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Why the list of bounty  is not updated ?  I filled out the form for participation a few days ago .
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
When this ICO ends?  still, a good time to join?

Maybe they have not announced when ICO ended yet, but yes its still a good time to join
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Something I have through the mobile Internet does not open a link to the registration.
Please tell me if you can still take part in the bounty? The number of places for social networks is limited or not?
ICO has not even begun yet. So there is still time for the idea ..
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
When this ICO ends?  still, a good time to join?
Good to hear updated spreadsheet.When i joined to campaign 1 week ago, i put my signature. But spreadsheet says no signature for me? is somrthing wrong?
Activity: 406
This project really draws my attention to be registered. I will participate and join the social media campaign, I keep monitoring the progress of this project. Hopefully this project succeed and successfully achieve the target expected by this team. Cool
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
●Social Crypto Trading●
Nice I signed up for the twitter campaign.
Thank you
Activity: 215
The spreadsheet is updated.

The translation spreadsheet has not been updated yet.
The italian translation of the ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ecom-coin-la-sinergia-della-conoscenza-e-commerce-2036710
The italian translation of the Whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7PZCosxjYgZSllpZXdVYkFnOGM/view

Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
The spreadsheet is updated.
Activity: 147
The vision of this product is a good thing, the e-commerce market is very large, if there is a part of the project can be used in the field, that also can bring the very big returns, of course, this requires greater efforts to achieve, to succeed.
Activity: 224
Good idea, interesting concept
I have never found such a project, a project with a new concept must have experienced many developments, good luck
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
dev, when the bounty will be update the spreedsheet bounty social media? Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Very good idea, I think this project will have a lot of devotees, with good concept of course, I will soon join social media bounty campaign, hopefully go well

Hopefully this project can be as you say, let's help this project by showing bounty social media ..
Activity: 210
New and interesting ideas, careful planning and good concept, I'm sure this project will develop well and have a lot of interest, hopefully run well and progressively
Activity: 135
Hey
Is there any bounty for translation?
I want to reserve translation for hindi

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: