Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][Bounty] 🔥LetsTrip [LST] - Your personal travel guide 🔥 - page 2. (Read 538 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Lets Trip Ecosystem gets 9.0 points of Foundico global ICO rating

Initial coin offering of tourist social the Lets Trip received 9.0 from the leading Russian blockchain & ICO rating service Foundico. https://foundico.com/ico/letstrip.html

With its working app prototype and clear project documentation (White paper and Road map), Lets Trip received the highest rating points in the Product category. The experienced and professional startup's team has also been evaluated by professional ICO analysts with maximum scores.

It's expected that during the ICO Lets Trip will get $12.5 mln of investments.

Foundico is the largest Russian ICO-rating platform, which provides independent experts analytics of future of ICO & pre-projects. Its direct rivals are globally-known rating and stats platform ICOmarks and free ICO rating platform and a blockchain community ICObench.

The Lets Trip project opens in 9 days. You can join crowdsale here https://letstrip.io
I always sayed that blockchain can be used in very different spheres and traveling is one of such examples. Let's letsTrip will be the first fully worked traveling platform based on blockchain technology.
Thanks for the kind words, they really help to move on! We will be glad to see you among the first users of our product Smiley
Another fake ICO project with unknown team information Cheesy No Linkedin, No google information Cheesy

This ICO maker of this template made sure that the team photos will not be google searchable..
Okay friend, what do you say about this link https://www.rbc.ru/crypto? Can you find on this page Let's Trip (Ctrl + F)? By the way, RBC is a leading Russian multimedia holding. And if you want to get a link to the social networks of any member of our team - just write first name and last name and we will show you your choose Smiley

Add the team social media profiles in your team information page, No need to dare me in writing your team members name Cheesy

Add it on your website for additional transparency and for everyone to check and verify. Cheesy
Thanks to the urgent recommendations! We took into account your wishes and begin to add links to our team’s social networks. Waiting for more constructive comments from you!
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
I always sayed that blockchain can be used in very different spheres and traveling is one of such examples. Let's letsTrip will be the first fully worked traveling platform based on blockchain technology.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Another fake ICO project with unknown team information Cheesy No Linkedin, No google information Cheesy

This ICO maker of this template made sure that the team photos will not be google searchable..
Okay friend, what do you say about this link https://www.rbc.ru/crypto? Can you find on this page Let's Trip (Ctrl + F)? By the way, RBC is a leading Russian multimedia holding. And if you want to get a link to the social networks of any member of our team - just write first name and last name and we will show you your choose Smiley

Add the team social media profiles in your team information page, No need to dare me in writing your team members name Cheesy

Add it on your website for additional transparency and for everyone to check and verify. Cheesy
Upcoming LetsTrip ICO get the high evaluation from global ICOBench rating

Well-known ICOBench rating service gave a high assessment to upcoming ICO of tourist startup Lets Trip.

International analysts estimated startup's ICO information and product presentation with maximum points. The overall project's assessment rose to 4.1 points (https://icobench.com/ico/letstrip). It shows its high evaluation and guarantees the interest of potential investors and the whole crytosociety.

In addition, the Lets Trip project successfully passed the KYC procedure on the ICOBench service.
Let’s Trip is a blockchain-based social project which involves users all around the globe into creating the common tourist ecosystem with crypto as a core driver.

The LetsTrip ICO project opens in 10 days. Join crowdsale at https://letstrip.io
Hello, I am representative of icoholder.com company.

You have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.

https://icoholder.com/en/letstrip-29100
Good day & good news! Thank!

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

🔥🔥🔥 Friends, as promised, we open the program Bounty. Follow the link, put your social networks in a special form and follow the conditions described on the page bounty  Smiley
https://letstrip.io/bounty/
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
several projects have ventured in the travel industry, however, most of them failed because they really have no interest to develop their platform but rather they are more on raising funds and listing their coin or token in exchanges. how can you guarantee that you will push thru your developments and this token will not end up in trading only?
iam curious about this too, there is so many project about travel out there that integrating with blockchain but there what i see is they always fail, and just like user CaVO32 say, they just do fund raising and no development
It seems to us that any idea has the right to life. And most importantly, what you should think before implementing them is a team that is able to conquer the world. We put together such a team Smiley
yeah i hope so, the idea is good, so good luck
We invite all users to contribute to the development of the service: add interesting locations on the global map; tell city's, village's, and town's stories; describe the sights, flora, and fauna. The Let’s Trip cryptoactives will stimulate the content generation.

i just read these parts and i interested to take a part in this project
will every user that take a part will get rewards for every location we submit in this project?
Yes, absolutely all users who add new places on the map will get LST coin naturally receive validation.

okay, is the prize for each location we submit is different?
like if people submit an interesting location in Europe and i submit an interesting location in Asia
Will the rewards be the same or it will be different?
No, my friend. We are for the fact that there are no differences between nations, continents and languages. 1 point = x LST, for any point on the world map!
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
We invite all users to contribute to the development of the service: add interesting locations on the global map; tell city's, village's, and town's stories; describe the sights, flora, and fauna. The Let’s Trip cryptoactives will stimulate the content generation.

will every user that take a part will get rewards for every location we submit in this project?
Yes, absolutely all users who add new places on the map will get LST coin naturally receive validation.

okay, is the prize for each location we submit is different?
like if people submit an interesting location in Europe and i submit an interesting location in Asia
Will the rewards be the same or it will be different?
several projects have ventured in the travel industry, however, most of them failed because they really have no interest to develop their platform but rather they are more on raising funds and listing their coin or token in exchanges. how can you guarantee that you will push thru your developments and this token will not end up in trading only?
iam curious about this too, there is so many project about travel out there that integrating with blockchain but there what i see is they always fail, and just like user CaVO32 say, they just do fund raising and no development
It seems to us that any idea has the right to life. And most importantly, what you should think before implementing them is a team that is able to conquer the world. We put together such a team Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 1

Very good question! Now we already have MVP, a super-cool team and willpower, which we have enough for years to come. We also have a complete idea of what should be in the end. Regarding stock exchanges and coins, we are not launching ICO for listing. As the authors of the project, we are interested in the technology itself and its implementation. And the guarantee is a mad desire to move the project from the place where it is now and make the project valuable to the world community for many years to come.

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
Activity: 882
Merit: 595

Pages:
Jump to: