Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][Bounty] (mibcoin.io) MIB Coins - Mobile Mining - page 7. (Read 24953 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 11
It will be useful to so many people in our time. Thank you and good luck in the implementation of a beautiful idea!!!
I think that this project has a great future. When the team presents its product, the prices for the token will rocket
Activity: 784
Merit: 120
Very fantastic project. This is a new project with a good discovery. I will follow this ICO
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Q3 plans:
CONZBY: Developing a cryptocurrency trading engine and an exclusive miner’s sales menu
Designing the initial concept of SmartX Blockchain platform (SBP)
Planning the SBP project and researching on technical aspects

In progress?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think it is great since everyone has a mobile everyone can participate. Great for beginners and new comers as they have a chance to experience the crypto world first hand with their very own coins they mined themselves. When will we be able to mine for real? Maybe have a bounty for using the app while it is in beta?
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
great platform and i now finding some bounty and i hope get from your platform!
https://bountyhunters.io/
copper member
Activity: 60
interesting proposal You have but the program will not place undue burden on the phone? if you take all the power it will be bad.

If you are going to mine on your daily mobile, you can just turn on the app while you are on bed, or buy a secondhand one for all day mining.
And you can control mining power by three levels in our next update.

Hope it helped you.
Activity: 462
Merit: 108
interesting proposal You have but the program will not place undue burden on the phone? if you take all the power it will be bad.
copper member
I tried to open Mib Coins app but it's not loading, i'm using android phone  Undecided

Hi, please send an email to [email protected] about your problem including the model of your device.

Thank you.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
I tried to open Mib Coins app but it's not loading, i'm using android phone  Undecided
copper member
the bounty details are unclear can you post more details

Hi, just updated and added a short link.
Unlike traditional bounty campaign, we decided to exploit this new platform.

https://bountyhunters.io/dashboard/MIB-Coin
copper member
Tell me, will the amount of coins produced depend on the power of the smartphone?

If you are asking if the mining speed depends on the spec of mobile device, yes.
You get higher hashrate(mining speed) depending on your smartphone model.

I use two smartphones in my life. Will I be able to use two devices for mine?

Sure you can run as many miner(smartphone) on just one wallet.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Tell me, will the amount of coins produced depend on the power of the smartphone?

If you are asking if the mining speed depends on the spec of mobile device, yes.

I use two smartphones in my life. Will I be able to use two devices for mine?
Activity: 994
the bounty details are unclear can you post more details
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
alpha.deex.exchange
I follow the project very closely, and it should be noted that the project is developing very dynamically, which gives Nam-bounty people the confidence to work together with this platform! Good Luck MIB!  Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
This sounds good:
"MIB coin is a smartphone-based blockchain network.
Endless possibilities mining with your smartphone. Start mobile mining today!"
Activity: 882
this is a new project with a good discovery. I am very surprised because this can only be used for smarphone only. I will follow this ico
copper member

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
copper member
I read today that Google Play will remove crypto mining apps from its store. How will this impact the Mib Coins project and development plans?

Nothing to worry.
We can run our separated App download center anytime.
Even that won't happen if Google policy has nothing wrong with us.
Activity: 391
Merit: 114
I read today that Google Play will remove crypto mining apps from its store. How will this impact the Mib Coins project and development plans?
Pages:
Jump to: