Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange - page 27. (Read 34306 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 21
Midex is one of the great projects in the community that exist and continue to evolve for better changes in the community. I hope that larger investors join this project, because we all understand how profitable this is for the community. I hope you continue your successful work and get more interesting news and updates.
Hello! Thank you for you support, we are working for you! A lot of new updates will be very soon Smiley

Thank you for your participation! Lets MIDEX IT!
congratulations on the successful completion of ICO! I am sure that the bounty campaign will also be completed successfully
Hello! Thank you! Of course everything will be good Wink

Activity: 966
Merit: 587
congratulations on the successful completion of ICO! I am sure that the bounty campaign will also be completed successfully
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
!ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hello guys! The bounty campaign is over now! You can remove your signatures and avatars! Smiley Smiley We are counting all the stakes now so you will receive your tokens soon Grin Thank you!

Thank you! I'm sure that you will quickly calculate all our bets and will not make us wait long! You are a great team! I was pleased to support you Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Midex is one of the great projects in the community that exist and continue to evolve for better changes in the community. I hope that larger investors join this project, because we all understand how profitable this is for the community. I hope you continue your successful work and get more interesting news and updates.
!ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hello guys! The bounty campaign is over now! You can remove your signatures and avatars! Smiley Smiley We are counting all the stakes now so you will receive your tokens soon Grin Thank you!

Hi. Didn't find herself in the spreadsheet? Why? What am I doing on Twitter? My Twitter https://twitter.com/newsoftik. id bounty 5850

Hello! Let me check please!

I congratulate the team on success and wish you further development. When will the distribution of bounty be known?
Hello! We are counting all stakes now! You will get very soon, dont worry! Smiley

Congratulations to the team, its really interesting to see how you guys are going to make it live sooner.  I'd closely watch this token so see it if it moves up like how exchange tokens were. I don't expect it to be listed anywhere actually but in Midex exchange alone as anyone can figure. Lets Midex IT!
Hello! Thank you for such nice words! We have a lot of work now and i am sure that everything will be good! Wink

Can we remove signature? Please give to us announcement!  Roll Eyes
Hello! Everyone can remove signatures and avatars now Wink

Activity: 882
Merit: 251
Can we remove signature? Please give to us announcement!  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
Congratulations to the team, its really interesting to see how you guys are going to make it live sooner.  I'd closely watch this token so see it if it moves up like how exchange tokens were. I don't expect it to be listed anywhere actually but in Midex exchange alone as anyone can figure. Lets Midex IT!
Hi. Didn't find herself in the spreadsheet? Why? What am I doing on Twitter? My Twitter https://twitter.com/newsoftik. id bounty 5850

Hello! Let me check! Write me a private message please Smiley

Congratulations to the whole community this is very successful ICO campaign. I hope now dev will push this to the new standard and will make this best project. People put their trust on this idea which is very promising so good luck.
Thank you very much!  Wink Very soon everything will be working!  Wink

I congratulate the team on success and wish you further development. When will the distribution of bounty be known?
Hello! Everything will be ready in a few days! Smiley Thank you man Wink

Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Hi.
Bounty already over?
Hello! Yes it is over Smiley

I checked spreadsheet counting of stakes has been done you did nice job there. Now we can remove signature.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Congratulations to the whole community this is very successful ICO campaign. I hope now dev will push this to the new standard and will make this best project. People put their trust on this idea which is very promising so good luck.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Hello! Hello! Signature can be removed? Good luck and prosperity! Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: