Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO](BOUNTY)-REANIMATOR-THE REVOLUTION OF THE WORLD OF CINEMA INDUSTRY!!! - page 11. (Read 3942 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
ICO movie REANIMATOR
not a bad project.
But I doubt if it will have a success?
there are so many movie redactors now
what is your prominent advantage?

Our prominent advantage- this is a super-idea. This super-idea has never been screened or published in the media.
PLOT SUMMARY:

New-York. 2018. The lives of two brothers, Danila and Andrey, could not be more different. Andrey, the younger, has hit rock-bottom: he is a drug addict and a petty criminal. Nonetheless, he is still loved and appreciated by his older brother Danila - a successful biology scientist and a happy family man living in Moscow.

Danila, his wife, and two kids are ruthlessly executed by unknown thugs right in front of their house upon the orders of their gang leader (Steven Seagal).

Andrey is accused of the murder, and a large-scale manhunt begins. The next day Andrey manages to obtain an item left for him by his brother - a mysterious serum known as OMEGA. A shot of this serum transforms Andrey's DNA. Now he is simply unable to do anything that might hurt him, and all his bad habits are a thing of the past. Thus reanimated, he seeks out and destroys his brother's killers.
ICO movie REANIMATOR
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Finally something of my interest.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
not a bad project.
But I doubt if it will have a success?
there are so many movie redactors now
what is your prominent advantage?
Activity: 38
what platforms do you use on your token?
ICO movie REANIMATOR
1.6 million USD is the amount that was collected on the Pre-Sale in March 2017.
Verdict: the film REANIMATOR will be withdrawn and will be released in the world film distribution  in autumn 2018 in anyway.
ICO REANIMATOR will allow the introduction of CRYPTOMOVIE blocking technology, as well as enhance the quality of special effects.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!

www.reanimator.io
This morning, at a meeting with investors of the REANIMATOR film project.
With Leonid Yakubovich everything is in order, he is actively engaged in sports, continues his creative career and is removed in plays. On behalf of the whole team of the film project of the fantastic movie REANIMATOR, we wish him many years of life and creative success!

www.reanimator.io

OK.. and now what do we do? We throw our money at you? I have never heard of this fat jew.
ICO movie REANIMATOR

www.reanimator.io
This morning, at a meeting with investors of the REANIMATOR film project.
With Leonid Yakubovich everything is in order, he is actively engaged in sports, continues his creative career and is removed in plays. On behalf of the whole team of the film project of the fantastic movie REANIMATOR, we wish him many years of life and creative success!

www.reanimator.io
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
Reserved vietnamese translate. PM me please

You can not speak English why do you apply you beggar?
ICO movie REANIMATOR

www.reanimator.io
Last chance to become a part of the REANIMATOR universe! To end of the Pre-ICO REANIMATOR, only 5 days.
Discount on tokens REANIMATOR = 80%
www.reanimator.io

ICO movie REANIMATOR
Why not use the ethereum platform because I think the ethereum platform is more often used by many users

ICO REANIMATOR not use the ethereum platform - Because the ethereum platform don/t accept BTC and EURO,DOLLAR,Litecoin and Zcash.
Activity: 420
Why not use the ethereum platform because I think the ethereum platform is more often used by many users
Activity: 81
twitter bounty Filled up the form.
Activity: 81
nice project i like it, join FB & twitter Bounty.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 826
Merit: 109
A lot of new investors will join the end of the week! Good luck with the project guys! You will be pioneers. I will earn good money with you))
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
No, well, you give. Kozlovsky against Segal? Yes, he never pulls. I think that many people in our country know who Seagal is. And then, Kozlovsky hardly gets out of any iron. Better take Garik Kharlamov. It will be fun and people will be drawn. And then, too hackneyed plot, revenge for his brother and getting rid of bad habits. You're claiming originality. And where is she?
ICO movie REANIMATOR
Hello,
Is there more info about this project, i can understand that you will produce movies or do you have another plan,
Also how about the coin info, like total supply and exchanger and so on..

More info about this project - look please Whitepaper REANIMATOR english version on the official site:

www.reanimator.io
Activity: 27
Hello,
Is there more info about this project, i can understand that you will produce movies or do you have another plan,
Also how about the coin info, like total supply and exchanger and so on..
ICO movie REANIMATOR
An agreement was reached on the film REANIMATOR distribution in the USA in 2018. This was made possible through a preliminary arrangement with company Zeitgeist.
[/url][/img]
Pages:
Jump to: