Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] ScamToken - The World's First 100% Bullshit ICO. - page 2. (Read 4593 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Rhis is like a Rip-off from olsd Rip-off coin. And they had videos at least, you should steal them.

Rip-off coin? Links good sir, links!
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Rhis is like a Rip-off from olsd Rip-off coin. And they had videos at least, you should steal them.
Get in while you still can!
Only a few days left on the ICO! Reaching out to more exchanges this evening to try and get $SCAM listed for the lulz. Bounty campaign is still active!
I want to send 1000 Ethers, immediately! How much gas should I put to be sute I'm getting scammed?

If you use MyEtherWallet, it typically calculates the gas fee for you. I have found that around 60000 gas normally works just fine.
Your token is a good joke. If you need i could translate what you need in french Smiley

Much appreciated! We are still in need of a French translation. Bounty will be posted to your account once complete and verified. Thanks!
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
I want to send 1000 Ethers, immediately! How much gas should I put to be sute I'm getting scammed?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Your token is a good joke. If you need i could translate what you need in french Smiley
Thank you for your support cola-jere! I sent you a PM earlier.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
I not see my scam token Come to my etherwallet?? You say send me 10 scam token dev

Etherscan shows 10 scamtoken was sent to your wallet 3 days ago. I'm not sure what the rules regarding posting your wallet ID and the transaction link are, but I can prove that I did in fact send them to you. Please verify. You may need to add a custom token tracker. Add the contract ID, SCAM as the tracker, and 18 decimal places.

Airdrop is over?

Send me a PM.

SCAMtoken is Amazing!!! Check their website! It's 110% secure. AHAHAHAHAHA!  Cheesy Grin Cheesy
They now have enough ETH to bribe at least 46 government officials! To the moon!

Dev's please send me some SCAMtokens! Will support this 110%!  Grin
Will PM my address.

Send me a PM! Smiley

PM sent. Started a local thread as well to support SCAM!
Updated bounty program to provide incentive for translators.
Wonderful coin, it's a slap on the face for the many ICOs out there. I doubt which investors will buy into the stupid ICOs, especially those started by a newbie.

You sound like you could use some ScamToken, friend.

lmao more legit and honest than most ICO's. Going all in

Major Tunde sends his love and gratitude.  Smiley

The airdrop still available dev?

Unfortunately, the Airdrop campaign has ended. The bounty program is still alive and well however.
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
Wonderful coin, it's a slap on the face for the many ICOs out there. I doubt which investors will buy into the stupid ICOs, especially those started by a newbie.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The airdrop still available dev?
Activity: 42
lmao more legit and honest than most ICO's. Going all in
Three days left on the ICO! Exchange reviews are currently in progress.
]
I am having a laugh.  Grin

Then we have accomplished our secondary mission. Our primary mission being of course, to rescue our dear friend Major Tunde.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: