Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY]CariOS - Blockchain for Car Data Market - page 2. (Read 1071 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hello! I would like to do the italian translation. Please, PM me if accepted.  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
I think your project is interesting and nice I want to ask which countries are working with your project. I hope your project will work.
Activity: 1
I think this project looks good. China capital and china car manufacturer have much more potential. To meet bull market with benefit, we need to try to find promising coins.
copper member
Activity: 25
Official account for CariOS
Indonesian translation reserved!
Activity: 64
This group is doing really great work. I like the concept of this project and spectrocoin is the plus point to invest in this. I will continue to support this project and wait to open this crowd.
copper member
Presale has been started!
Check it now on the website!
copper member
Presale will be started soon!
Do NOT miss this chance!
Activity: 2
It's an attractive project. Will it be listed as 0.01 usd on Hitbtc as shown in icobench? I'd like more information.
copper member
Only one day left for presale of CariOS Coin!
Please refer ICObench and ICOholder site.

ICObench
ICOholder
copper member
I've joined Twitter, Facebook, Newsletters and Bitcoin. This looks like a great project. Good luck!
you can join our Telegram group as well Smiley

https://t.me/CariOS_Official
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Congratulations guys  , for this interesting and exclusive project .I hope this project will achieve great heights and will develop. I'm sure this will be a successful project. very Glad to be with you .
copper member
I've joined Twitter, Facebook, Newsletters and Bitcoin. This looks like a great project. Good luck!

Thank you for your interest Smiley
Please join the Telegram group as well.
Telegram
Activity: 266
copper member
The project has a fairly high rating, apparently, investors believed in the platform, which should provide protection of their investments.

Thank you for your interest Smiley
It is obvious that this platform with data market, it will have strong impact i think.
copper member
this project has a good concept in my opinion, for the continuation of this project whether there will be bounty campaign program? I will wait for more information.

Thank you for your interest in the Bounty program.

CariOS Bounty program

- Participants must join the official CariOS Coin Telegram group
- Participants must follow and add CariOS as a friend

1) Five most active ambassadors, selected every 2 weeks = 4,000,000 CariOS Tokens for each person 
2) Translation into other languages = 1,000,000 CariOS Tokens & 1,000 bounty points (Before starting the translation, please obtain the admin.'s approval)
3) Posts in Reddit, Bitcointalk and Medium = 10,000 CariOS Tokens and 10 bounty points for each (one post per person)
4) Likes and retweets on Twitter and likes on Facebook (all three) = 5,000 CariOS Tokens and 5 bounty points 
5) Introduction to CariOS Coin = 5 bounty points for each recommendation; new members must name their recommenders when joining the Telegram group

Bounty tokens will be distributed within 1 week after every 2 weeks.
To claim the bounty tokens, please send an e-mail with the following information with reference. [email protected]
1) Telegram ID : 
2) Twitter and Facebook IDs : 
3) Reddit, Bitcointalk, and Medium IDs :
4) Ethereum address : 
5) Snapshots and links as evidence
Activity: 266
The project has a fairly high rating, apparently, investors believed in the platform, which should provide protection of their investments.
Activity: 128
I think the automotive industry sector is very promising and your platform takes the opportunity of the sector. I see a lot of people who will be involved in your platform. for automotive service providers, what benefits will be obtained?
Activity: 252
this project has a good concept in my opinion, for the continuation of this project whether there will be bounty campaign program? I will wait for more information.
Pages:
Jump to: