Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY]eCHARGE+++PRESALE+++ELECTRIC CHARGING WORLWIDE+++ - page 3. (Read 1599 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Bounty Hunter
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I love this Game!
eCharge@Blockchain Summit for islamic banking at the Adress Hotel on the 22.02.2018 where more than 100 CEO and CIO of the islamic banking world discussed about the blockchain and the future of banking systems. We are proud to be invited as one of the startups to present our eCharging Solution to make the people buy electrical cars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlIoYeKhQBc&list=PL-TvJJmWlGlawwTKnedyMmqSugD_9xJuF&index=7
I love this Game!
International Motorshow September 2017

I love this Game!
Great project! Hope life can stay in this time! I will buy more!

Thanks! We already have a contract over min 100 BMW i3! After the presale we will begin expanding the network!
Activity: 249
Merit: 0
Great project! Hope life can stay in this time! I will buy more!
I love this Game!
I love this Game!
So this project is created in order to make cheap and easily accessible charging of electric cars and also for trade in electricity. Tell in which countries do you build your charging stations and how do you plan to buy electricity from one country and sell at a higher price to another country?

Hey! we are planing to expand this network arround the whole world. We became alot of positive feedback in the arabic world but also in central and eastern europe there is a lot of potential. How the electricity trading will look like in the first place will be sorted out, but i gues its some kind of local trading inside the concern country. Trading will take place with Fiat money so there is no problem from transfering funds from one marketplace to another. If you have more questions feel free to join our DISCORD channel! Have a nice day!
Activity: 350
So this project is created in order to make cheap and easily accessible charging of electric cars and also for trade in electricity. Tell in which countries do you build your charging stations and how do you plan to buy electricity from one country and sell at a higher price to another country?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Interesting idea. In which countries will you work?  Where I can read about you. Articles, reviews in the press, maybe there is an interview in YouTube?
I love this Game!
Good idea. This project will be popular. When will the project fully work?

Thanks! After the presale we will begin with the charging station network. We will partnership with arround 120 Hotels in the begin. Our founder Markus Dold worked for booking.com and has a lot of experience on that sector.
Activity: 130
Good idea. This project will be popular. When will the project fully work?
Activity: 11
This is the best project
I love this Game!
Hello, I would like to sign up for the Dutch translations. I have been doing Dutch translations for Ravelous Market and Viola.AI before.

Cheers

Pls join our discord and contact me there because of your newbie status i cant send u pm. thanks!
I love this Game!
Hello, I would like to sign up for the Dutch translations. I have been doing Dutch translations for Ravelous Market and Viola.AI before.

Cheers

Reserved for you!
Activity: 7

Cheers
I love this Game!
OUR BOUNTIES---STILL NEEDED FOR SEVERAL LANGUAGES!

• WHITEPAPER TRANSLATION 3000 eCHG (360$)
  • CSV FILE TRANSLATION 1500 eCHG (180$)
  • ANN THREAD 500 eCHG (60$)
I love this Game!
eCharge got the price of one of the best startups in dubai, invited by the DEWA, the energy company of the government, we are proud for this honor.

I love this Game!
EARN MORE eCHARGE TOKEN!

I love this Game!
We will soon start a DISCORD SERVER INVITATION CONTEST!

Dont miss it and Join our DISCORD Channel!
Activity: 155
I cant send you pm here because of newbie rank...please join discord...we can talk there. Thanks!
Just joined in your channel on discord, in few minutes I'll send you a message in Bounties section.
Pages:
Jump to: