Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY]⚡REBI Network⚡〘A Radical New Idea〙BLOCKSWAP TOKEN WAVES/ETH - page 4. (Read 4926 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The roadmap has a clear point and well studied, I would give high hopes for this project.

Edited/Updated:
   Wave wallet address:
3PE26gjky8ur1Sh3qch2BhsQFA3YMPzUTrW
Thank you very much for the positive expectations, we will try to repay them to the best
Activity: 266
New thread, hopefully with this new thread, this project has a good development, hopefully run as planned and good luck
Thanks for the support, we hope so and we hope not to disappoint those who put their trust in us

thank you sir for sending me a pm for the new link of your threads.. i can now be updated in your project.. 

goodluck!
New thread, hopefully with this new thread, this project has a good development, hopefully run as planned and good luck
Thanks for the support, we hope so and we hope not to disappoint those who put their trust in us
Activity: 126
The roadmap has a clear point and well studied, I would give high hopes for this project.

Edited/Updated:
   Wave wallet address:
3PE26gjky8ur1Sh3qch2BhsQFA3YMPzUTrW
Activity: 210
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Good day ToniCrocano - reposting the link for the Esperanto language translation.

Esperanto ANN link : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=17022.0

Waves wallet address:
3PKtxHwNGYNEDPCiEWDaU7xQXnVtcxjyrGT
thank you nathan
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Good day ToniCrocano - reposting the link for the Esperanto language translation.

Esperanto ANN link : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=17022.0

Waves wallet address:
3PKtxHwNGYNEDPCiEWDaU7xQXnVtcxjyrGT
Will you use your own sofware for blockswapping?

We have a personal revision of a smart contract used for waves community tokens, will be released in accordance with the date reported in our roadmap.
Activity: 392
Merit: 119
Hi, I would like to reserve Bosnian translation of the ANN. Thanks, and good luck!
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Will you use your own sofware for blockswapping?
bounty campaigns : 12%  1920000 REBI
thats a huge amount for bounty campaign,,
did you serious about this dev ?

According to our point of view, those who take part in our bounty campaign will accomplish targeted and fundamental work for our future development, so it is a sum more than adequate to attract more participants and offer them the right reward without centralizing distribution and power around the staff, with an equally large sum to be distributed to the ico participants.
Seems like a cool idea - I'm looking forward to reading the token paper. Do you have an ETA for when you'll be releasing it?
may i join slack or telegram ,I'd be curious to chat with you guys/other interested people...

For now, dealing with different types of communities, one who is inclined to read a whitepaper as a crucial point in deciding whether to invest or not, and another more careful about our contribution to hip hop and rap music, we have limited ourselves to taking a courageous decision, using the images in the thread to summarize all the main features, respecting the times written in our timeline, we will release more information above all in english and italian. For the community, we are looking for people who help us build one for each social network included in our bounty campaign and we have one already developed on facebook, for more information contact me privately. thank you
Hello sir,                 
what's the soft and hard cap ?? and what's the price of this token? where i can find the whitepaper ??

Hello, we took the risk and the consequences of setting certain key actions differently to reach an audience that follows us already outside of the community crypto, so we do not have a soft cap or hard cap (the only limit is The exhaustion of token on sale) and temporarily replaced the whitepaper with the main informations summarized in the images in this announcement.

Price : 0.27 waves x token
Reserved translate indonesian ANN & Whitepaper

To reserve the translation and see if the proposed language has already been assigned to another translator, you can view our bounty campaign thread :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20451285
Hi, I would like to reserve the Italian translate. thx

ciao, siamo italiani e non abbiamo una bounty per la traduzione in italiano, se ci aiuti con il progetto e il relativo annuncio nella sezione italiana, provvedero lo stesso a darti un ricompenso in altro modo, contattami in privato.
JNR
Activity: 585
@JNRcryptobox
bounty campaigns : 12%  1920000 REBI
thats a huge amount for bounty campaign,,
did you serious about this dev ?
Activity: 151
what's the price of this token?
Pages:
Jump to: