Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BWN] BITWINGS - HOME OF THE FIRST ULTRA-SECURE MINING SMART PHONE - page 2. (Read 1228 times)

Activity: 906
Merit: 263
i dont know, almost 1 year ago did already read about bitwings.
its was a great opportunity to buy, the token was only half of the current buy-in.
back then they already advertised the phone. showed it at some conference. there are some youtube videos.
here is one i found after a quick search: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxYglICbnt0

i think these phone were supposed to ship in september last year.. noone got theirs? i dont see any review....

how does this phone mine you ask?
the only way it would be able to mine if there was a big mining farm in some bitwings hq.
what you get is a 2 year contract to use 1000mh of that remote farm to mine for eth.
its basicly a phone with a cloud mining contract. but why isnt it out already?

Yes like wtf is actually going on. Promise after promise oh support us we the best we have a mining phone blah blah blah just talk and bs. Where is the action? We hear the talk of the talk now where is the walk. Most projects do this. Create hype then it dies since they don't come through. Bitwings is very misleading. The phone doesn't mine as you say it i just like any other phone and all it is doing is connecting to a GUI the a mobile app. We already have this and this is nothing new. Where is this so called farm? I want some pictures and a video of the farm mining in action. How can this be cheaper then other places when it is the exact same thing?
Very misleading....
Activity: 938
Merit: 100
Do I need any special software to use this product? I mean, just a bare MacBook will be enough or I have to install some PACKAGES first?
If you only install the mining software, then what you need to pay attention to is the procedure and see the video tutorial so that it's not wrong in making steps, and not only on MacBook devices, but also on other devices.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Do I need any special software to use this product? I mean, just a bare MacBook will be enough or I have to install some PACKAGES first?
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
i dont know, almost 1 year ago did already read about bitwings.
its was a great opportunity to buy, the token was only half of the current buy-in.
back then they already advertised the phone. showed it at some conference. there are some youtube videos.
here is one i found after a quick search: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxYglICbnt0

i think these phone were supposed to ship in september last year.. noone got theirs? i dont see any review....

how does this phone mine you ask?
the only way it would be able to mine if there was a big mining farm in some bitwings hq.
what you get is a 2 year contract to use 1000mh of that remote farm to mine for eth.
its basicly a phone with a cloud mining contract. but why isnt it out already?

Activity: 407
Merit: 100
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
The good news is that I read on the telegram bitwings that they will do IEO again,Announcement P2PB2B launches the 2nd Round of Bitwings IEO on September 1st, 2019
Right now everything is going very well at this project but what I'm most interested in in this project is the acquisition of BWN for $0.2. If this could happen in the near future then I believe this is one of the most reliable projects to invest in as few projects are currently able to do this and the commitment to price $0.2 will bring a huge profit to IEO participants
This has been committed by the project, so investors will definitely be encouraged to participate in this project. I have spent a small amount of money to participate in their IEO because this project has been supported by a lot of people over the past time and if I am lucky, I can sell BWN at a higher price in the future. Anyway, this project still has a long time to go and we should wait for what will happen next
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"
The good news is that I read on the telegram bitwings that they will do IEO again,Announcement P2PB2B launches the 2nd Round of Bitwings IEO on September 1st, 2019
Right now everything is going very well at this project but what I'm most interested in in this project is the acquisition of BWN for $0.2. If this could happen in the near future then I believe this is one of the most reliable projects to invest in as few projects are currently able to do this and the commitment to price $0.2 will bring a huge profit to IEO participants
Activity: 2156
Merit: 344
Where I can see your smartphones in real life if they are really exict? I don't believe in this images and want to see real phones in real life.
What is the different in your phone between usual modern phone?
Very good question, we need proof with the cellphone they made
and if true the cellphone should have been prepared when the project was established
Activity: 12
I see bitwings will do IEO 2nd on September 1, 2019 with an allocation of 1 million tokens whether the amount is not too small, what do you think?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Where I can see your smartphones in real life if they are really exict? I don't believe in this images and want to see real phones in real life.
What is the different in your phone between usual modern phone?
Activity: 350
Wings Mobile in the media of Ecuador David González, Director of Affiliates of Wings Mobile has been interviewed at UCSG Televisión, Ecuadorian television network based in the city of Guayaquil
The corporate team has arrived to celebrate the launch event on Saturday, August 3
Activity: 445
Merit: 39
Meet’N Greet with Wings Mobile! https://medium.com/@bitwings/meetn-greet-with-wings-mobile-cf6806e3df1c

At an exclusive event on 18th July 2019, get to meet Wings Mobile at Cerro de Pasco, Peru! Proudly, Wings Mobile is a company at the forefront of the smartphone world, telecommunications and technology sector

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
How do we join signature bounty?

Follow the link for Bitwings bounty.
You can participate in the Signature campaign if you are at least
Jr. Member / Copper rank
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyended-bitwings-800000-bwn-bounty-5163998
Activity: 392
How do we join signature bounty?
Activity: 889
I see the development of this project is very convincing. The teams are very active in their performance. And they follow the ivent to promote their business. It looks like it will be a big success.
Activity: 616
Yeah, the potential for this smartphone is immense. There isn't anything like it out there. It will be really exciting to see how the project does.
really, my friend. This is really amazing in this project. I see this project very convincing. Added by the team who are broad-minded. And good partners are a good encouragement to this project. I will follow further developments.
Activity: 952
Merit: 542
Freedom dies from suicide
ICOs the scam made easy, join in buddy!  Cheesy Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
Will you have a bounty program or have you decided to give it up? I saw the announcement but the page is still unavailable
Activity: 25

Bitwings ICO has successfully added on our website BriefICO with a rating 4.7/5
                  For more details you can visit our website https://briefico.com/listing/bitwings/
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24
I think this phone might really help with bringing more popularity to cryptocurrencies and to make them mainstream. It would be really convenient to have an accessibly yet very secure device in your pocket with which you can deal with crypto. AND it mines ETH for you when it sits in your pocket, how cool is that?
Pages:
Jump to: