Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]📈CERTORE – standardization and certification in crypto tokens field ✔ - page 2. (Read 926 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 2
Hello. The project seemed interesting. But I didn't find the sales date. When does token sale start?

Thanks. Crowdsale starts May 1st, pre-sale is live now. We will update roadmap and forum posts by end of day.
So the pre-sale of this ICO project has started.. How much funds has been collected so far ? Can you tell me how much the soft cap and the hard cap for this ICO project. Thank you

Pre-sale hard cap is 7.5 millions without soft cap at this stage, 99 CERT were issued for now. In case not reaching crowdsale goal of 1200 ETH, all ETH will be returned to investors. 45 millions is ICO hard cap. All unsold tokens will be burned, and bounty/advisers tokens will be dispatched after crowdsale finish.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
this project is very good they have a great team.
I see the bounty program is also interesting
Activity: 168
your project goals are good, as a platform for standardizing tokens and crypto certification. but projects with such a concept are not the first to emerge, what are the strategies and benefits of your project that will be an attraction for investors?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
Hello. The project seemed interesting. But I didn't find the sales date. When does token sale start?

Thanks. Crowdsale starts May 1st, pre-sale is live now. We will update roadmap and forum posts by end of day.
So the pre-sale of this ICO project has started.. How much funds has been collected so far ? Can you tell me how much the soft cap and the hard cap for this ICO project. Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
An interesting project and a talented team, I will closely monitor this ico to see how it evolves before deciding.
I read on the website and white paper, your project is interesting and nice but need to update the team on your project. hopefully, for the development will be smooth and get a lot of support from investors.

Thanks, updated.
Activity: 84
I read on the website and white paper, your project is interesting and nice but need to update the team on your project. hopefully, for the development will be smooth and get a lot of support from investors.
Activity: 57
Interesting project but we would like to know more about the team who are behind this
Activity: 17
The picture on the main page of your site is exactly the same as that of Crestonium ICO , they scamed  a few days ago.
that's a coincidence?

Shocked Lol, by your ligic: people have 1 head, some of people are bad, your also have 1 head, are you a bad person? that's a coincidence?  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
The picture on the main page of your site is exactly the same as that of Crestonium ICO , they scamed  a few days ago.
that's a coincidence?

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Who's in your team?

Thanks for reminding) Team section will be added in a few days.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Early certification set up finished. You can certify tokens easily, read faq to install certificate to your website: CERTIFICATES FAQ
copper member
Activity: 34
Merit: 10
ICOHOLDER SUPPORT
Development of initial certificates started, results can be expected soon.
copper member
Activity: 50
www.PowerLaunch.io
Love this concept! Would love to extend an offer for our services.
Either way, will definitely keep my eye on this one!
Hi everyone! Just added Certore ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Certore. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Thank you for adding us and your interest.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Hi everyone! Just added Certore ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Certore. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Pages:
Jump to: