Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CLOSING THE PROJECT[NEOGAME.IO] - page 10. (Read 11051 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Is it safe to trust this project? Can I be sure that my funds will remain with me and will not be used by third parties?
the only way to get tokens from a smart contract is to participate in the draw, then to guess the winning combination. All the functionality laid down by the smart contract, you can check with a decentralized application that will support the profitable operation of the lottery.
but there are third-party developers who probably would like to use alternative access to the functionality through their applications. What can you say about them?
Activity: 14
And what will the lottery jackpot depend on? They write on the site that the jackpots will be scalable, how can this be understood?

The fact is that the emission of tokens is limited to a certain number and their number will depend on the results of the tokensale, but will not exceed 500,000,000 TKT
brand new
Is it safe to trust this project? Can I be sure that my funds will remain with me and will not be used by third parties?
the only way to get tokens from a smart contract is to participate in the draw, then to guess the winning combination. All the functionality laid down by the smart contract, you can check with a decentralized application that will support the profitable operation of the lottery.
Activity: 14
I do not even know how to answer on this question, because it is a bit ridiculous. May be your country just wants less people to be involved in this activity. For example, in some countries all these games are absolutely illegal, but it is allowed in some administrative regions
I haven’t ever heard anything like that and would be very glad if you provide any example
Gambling in China is officially illegal under Chinese law. In practice, however, Chinese people can participate in state-run lotteries and engage in legal gambling in the special administrative regions of Hong Kong and Macau, whose legal systems resemble those of European countries which formerly administered those regions
brand new
brand new
considering how much money is spent annually by Americans on the purchase of lottery tickets, it is difficult to imagine what the situation would be if this system were decentralized
why is difficult? It seems to me that it is just the opposite. Everything would be the same, only with differences in the fact that the same Americans would form for themselves an impressive size of the jackpot, which would result from their investments. Holders would get a profit from the growth of tokens in price, and the jackpot would go to the person who would have the winning combination.
but how would the process of getting a ticket, buying a token take place? Would a smart contract be responsible for everything? It seems to me that any, even a technically well-equipped system over time fails to function.
in this case, there is no failure, since the algorithm specified in the smart contract is not subject to adjustment after the launch, and, therefore, it cannot be changed by anyone: neither tokens holders, nor the project team, nor anyone or else.
brand new
considering how much money is spent annually by Americans on the purchase of lottery tickets, it is difficult to imagine what the situation would be if this system were decentralized
why is difficult? It seems to me that it is just the opposite. Everything would be the same, only with differences in the fact that the same Americans would form for themselves an impressive size of the jackpot, which would result from their investments. Holders would get a profit from the growth of tokens in price, and the jackpot would go to the person who would have the winning combination.
but how would the process of getting a ticket, buying a token take place? Would a smart contract be responsible for everything? It seems to me that any, even a technically well-equipped system over time fails to function.
brand new
brand new
brand new
By the way, regarding development, I would also like to add that NeoGame is probably among the first online projects in the gaming industry. This can already be considered a big step towards modernization.
agree. I know that most lotteries have the status of offline projects, and the gaming industry does not go beyond that. This is a difficult process, as I understand it, so the developers of Neogame really allow you to look at the gaming industry from a different angle.
it is exactly. Development contribute to several factors. Firstly, this is profit, which is divided equally between the lottery participants and the organizers. Secondly, it is an almost deliberate pursuit of gambling addicted players by operators. Thirdly, the centralized lottery format does not provide for control over the entire system by an automated mechanism (in this case, a smart contract).
brand new
By the way, regarding development, I would also like to add that NeoGame is probably among the first online projects in the gaming industry. This can already be considered a big step towards modernization.
agree. I know that most lotteries have the status of offline projects, and the gaming industry does not go beyond that. This is a difficult process, as I understand it, so the developers of Neogame really allow you to look at the gaming industry from a different angle.
brand new
brand new
decentralized organization operates without the participation of people. Neogame smart contract is a closed and self-sufficient mechanism that will accept bets, conduct draws and give away prize tokens according to a predetermined algorithm.
as a result we have the fact that the receipt of profits and the use of the business opportunities of the platform are not provided for by the nature of the mechanism. Well, this is true and modern in terms of technology development.
brand new
decentralized organization operates without the participation of people. Neogame smart contract is a closed and self-sufficient mechanism that will accept bets, conduct draws and give away prize tokens according to a predetermined algorithm.
brand new
guys, all the good time of day! The project is interesting to me, but there were some questions. Tell me, please, what jurisdiction will it belong to? This is a completely new and not quite familiar platform format for me.
I agree with you completely. This is really an unconventional business model of a non-profit project, which does not provide for the organizers to gain money, since there will be no organizers. NeoGame works as a decentralized autonomous organization.
the most interesting thing is that such organizations are not legally regulated in almost any legislation, but nevertheless, many such projects successfully operate in the cryptocurrency market.
how then does this organization work, what is its working principle? it turns out, the project also does not conduct and economic activities? How is the smart contract involved in this system?
brand new
guys, all the good time of day! The project is interesting to me, but there were some questions. Tell me, please, what jurisdiction will it belong to? This is a completely new and not quite familiar platform format for me.
I agree with you completely. This is really an unconventional business model of a non-profit project, which does not provide for the organizers to gain money, since there will be no organizers. NeoGame works as a decentralized autonomous organization.
the most interesting thing is that such organizations are not legally regulated in almost any legislation, but nevertheless, many such projects successfully operate in the cryptocurrency market.
brand new
brand new
brand new
What is this growth driver? I understand this will not be one, that is, trading on the stock exchange will not be the only driver of price growth for a token?

In white paper, they wrote about several such drivers, such as one-time. This driver will be a buyback, which will help the token to grow in value at the very beginning.
And do they want to spend a large amount on a buyback? After all, for this to be reflected in the price, you need to spend a rather large amount on this, right?

That's right. As far as I understand, they plan to spend on it 80% of the amount collected during the tokensale, that is, most. It will also help to create a jackpot at the first stage.
Wow, that's pretty impressive. The team is really interested in the fact that their project was relevant and successful, it deserves respect.
brand new
What is this growth driver? I understand this will not be one, that is, trading on the stock exchange will not be the only driver of price growth for a token?

In white paper, they wrote about several such drivers, such as one-time. This driver will be a buyback, which will help the token to grow in value at the very beginning.
And do they want to spend a large amount on a buyback? After all, for this to be reflected in the price, you need to spend a rather large amount on this, right?
Pages:
Jump to: