Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO]🚀Coinplace:🔥The first in the world platform for direct P2P🔥 - page 10. (Read 27709 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Can CoinPlace be blocked? I can lose my tokens? Right now there are problems with this sometimes

The CoinPlace platform is not subject to political risks, as it does not miss the clients' money through itself. In other words, there is no CoinPlace account, which could block the government of a country. If the state allows transfers between individuals and there is an opportunity to send funds abroad, the CoinPlace platform will work.
would like to believe  Grin  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
CoinPlace ICO starts on March 20
Requirements are too high, the threshold is also high, most of them can not participate in, envy those who can participate, no way, only silently concerned about the project, and hope that the future is getting better and better!

What do you mean, requirements and thresholds are too high ? To participate is very easy. Welcome to CoinPlace!
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
How can I get money back if the payment has not been paid?
If the payment was not successful (for example, it was canceled by the author or moderator), then the funds will be returned to the wallet of the user who transferred the funds.
If the user paid for the purchase in real currency (USD, EUR, RUB or others), the funds will be returned to his ETH-purse inside the CoinPlace system.

This seems like a solid concept but it wont have a good chance to work. Its all well-known, I have had similar projects in the past and can tell that all that crap is just for eggs. Its nothing more than a rip-off from other few hundreds fiat -crypto gateways, and none of those third-world centralized services could last more than a week or two.
But there are such projects and are successfully developing.like LocalBicoin or smth
agree with this. there are good prospects for the platform
Hi Dev, are you have slack or discore ? pls invited me
unfortunately not. only Telegram
If the payment was not successful (for example, it was canceled by the author or moderator), then the funds will be returned to the wallet of the user who transferred the funds.
If the user paid for the purchase in real currency (USD, EUR, RUB or others), the funds will be returned to his ETH-purse inside the CoinPlace system.

This seems like a solid concept but it wont have a good chance to work. Its all well-known, I have had similar projects in the past and can tell that all that crap is just for eggs. Its nothing more than a rip-off from other few hundreds fiat -crypto gateways, and none of those third-world centralized services could last more than a week or two.
But there are such projects and are successfully developing.like LocalBicoin or smth
Can CoinPlace be blocked? I can lose my tokens? Right now there are problems with this sometimes

The CoinPlace platform is not subject to political risks, as it does not miss the clients' money through itself. In other words, there is no CoinPlace account, which could block the government of a country. If the state allows transfers between individuals and there is an opportunity to send funds abroad, the CoinPlace platform will work.
Activity: 658
Merit: 124

The minimum purchase is 500 CPL-tokens (0.5 ETH). The maximum purchase is not limited at all, only by the number of tokens remaining after Pre-ICO and ICO. We do not set an upper threshold for participants.
We will definitely use incentive mechanisms and affiliate programs within our bounty. We will reward people who help the project grow.
Activity: 52
Will there be incentive programs?
and if answer is yes then what?
Activity: 52
Will there be incentive programs?
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
what will be the minimum to buy tokens from you?
Activity: 20
Requirements are too high, the threshold is also high, most of them can not participate in, envy those who can participate, no way, only silently concerned about the project, and hope that the future is getting better and better!

what do you mean?
How long does it take?
within one day
Activity: 5
Pages:
Jump to: