Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]COSS Token Swap ICO is LIVE - page 114. (Read 124517 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
October 19, 2017, 08:17:57 PM
So, no one has received dividends yet right? whats the dealio?
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
October 19, 2017, 05:27:13 PM
Hi guys, what do you think about future of COSS and especialy about price of COSS token? My view that tokens undervalued,  so many trash projects have x10 capitalisation in comparsion with COSS. What is the honest price of COSS for you?

$1.35 - $1.75 within 8 - 12 weeks

I think it's a bit premature to give prices like this: let's see how they will correct the issue with dividends distribution, and how they will do to get a bigger and solid customer base, and I think that only after that, Coss will have a great future.

Nah fam, COSS has a working product already.

95% of other things don't

$1+ is reasonable
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 19, 2017, 04:55:22 PM
Just quoting coss-rune from slack

"As a temporary solution until we implement the new and improved kyc procedures we will be lifting the daily trading limits to 100k for both available levels. It will be effected by tomorrow (Friday October 20th) and will require a very short downtime of the exchange."

Maybe they will implement the DAO token as well tomorrow (which means fees split credited to wallets) ?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 19, 2017, 04:25:01 PM
when will next split fee take place??

Every Sunday
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
October 19, 2017, 04:18:57 PM
when will next split fee take place??
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
October 19, 2017, 04:18:42 PM
What is up with the market cap at coinmarketcap.com?
It seems to fluctuating quite a lot.
I remember it being 2x M couple of days ago?
Should it not be constant of 80M atm?

The correct supply is 93m in circulation as stated by the developers many times now

Coinmarketcap is not updating the details for many days, so dont consider that

they are really annoying with that continuesly number change....that coinmarketcap Angry

Today COSS is moving up a little....good sign

Somehow MarketCap jumped from 2.9M to 12.6M today... how comes?

That has been stated many times, CMC was not up to date and they have wrote serveral times to CMC to fix it but it took forever. Finally today the circulation supply changed and it is now correctly.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
October 19, 2017, 03:49:46 PM

The correct supply is 93m in circulation as stated by the developers many times now

they are really annoying with that continuesly number change....that coinmarketcap Angry

Today COSS is moving up a little....good sign

Somehow MarketCap jumped from 2.9M to 12.6M today... how comes?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
October 19, 2017, 01:20:42 PM
Have another 3.7 ETH from mining.. to buy more COSS or not.. hmm..
If you have a faith on COSS token, why not? However, you must to know the price of COSS has bounced after dumped to near lowest price. Of course, it can continue bearish trend if current price only a trap Tongue
October 19, 2017, 12:52:51 PM

damn if I had 3.7 I'd be goin all IN and HODL for 3 - 4 years
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
October 19, 2017, 12:19:50 PM
I have earned the dividend does not come with my ethereum wallet. Will it stay on the site ? Is there a way I can transfer my wallet ? I have done the necessary procedures to transfer to the my wallet .
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
October 19, 2017, 08:41:01 AM
Actually coss is for all investors are satisfied because the price of Coss is now very high and will certainly be higher in the future because I am a small investor in this ICO project and certainly I will sell at $ 5 or more
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
October 19, 2017, 08:33:06 AM
Activity: 504
Merit: 117
October 19, 2017, 08:28:36 AM
Hi guys, what do you think about future of COSS and especialy about price of COSS token? My view that tokens undervalued,  so many trash projects have x10 capitalisation in comparsion with COSS. What is the honest price of COSS for you?

I think it's a bit premature to give prices like this: let's see how they will correct the issue with dividends distribution, and how they will do to get a bigger and solid customer base, and I think that only after that, Coss will have a great future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
October 19, 2017, 05:17:16 AM

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 19, 2017, 03:50:48 AM
One thing that I see, COSS need to revamp their UI for exchange. Do a more minimalist concept and they need to speed up the BUY/SELL order process. I see COSS can jump high to 1-5USD anytime because of it profit sharing exchange, just think if Poloniex and Bittrex share their spread profit how much the backer will get. I think each investor will become millionaire already.

Yes the UI revamp is on their to-list. Priority right now is to get the DAO to spit the readies and to life the trading limit on the exchange plus up loading times etc and deposit/withdraw times, which I have noticed both the latter two have improved over the last two days from my experience anyway. COSS is so undervalued right now.. If we can hit Binance type volumes daily we will be earning nice residual income form COSS, as well as nice price increase of the token itself.

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
October 19, 2017, 03:46:04 AM
One thing that I see, COSS need to revamp their UI for exchange. Do a more minimalist concept and they need to speed up the BUY/SELL order process. I see COSS can jump high to 1-5USD anytime because of it profit sharing exchange, just think if Poloniex and Bittrex share their spread profit how much the backer will get. I think each investor will become millionaire already.
October 19, 2017, 12:02:35 AM

October 18, 2017, 11:59:32 PM
I am very excited about this one - such a low market cap and so much potential
me too mate I believe COSS will make many people very wealthy.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
October 18, 2017, 01:50:44 PM
I logged into COSS exchange, there is also list of fee split allocation but i don't see any of that in my wallet?

from dashboard

from wallet

Dont worry you will receive it end of the week.
I think a price of $0.50 now should be ok and not undervalued.
If all the things work perfect about $4
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
October 18, 2017, 01:22:16 PM
Jump to: