Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]COSS Token Swap ICO is LIVE - page 33. (Read 124464 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 07:31:05 AM

Before buying tokens you should have done some research man. it's not their fault that you bought the old tokens.

Why did you decide that? Do not invent a non-existent duty. COSS made a scam unexpectedly and no one had to wait and check it out all the time for not be scammed.

If i am not mistaken they have announced the fork date a week before the actual fork. So its not their fault at all.

So what? They announced the fork but made also scam. And this is their fault only.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
March 12, 2018, 03:23:47 AM

You did not understand. I suppose, that theoretically may be that COSS made a scam not specially (by mistake; may be just did not understood what do they do...). But this does not cancel the fact that COSS made a scam!'

A scam is by definition a deliberate action to mislead and defraud people. A mistake is a mistake and not a scam. Once again, before pointing fingers at who misunderstands what, look in the mirror first and you will find the source.

... I explained in detail to you why COSS are scammers and I think it's too easy to understand.

It's always funny to see people claiming they explained something in detail, when they just ramble on with non-sense and inconsistencies.

The best thing to do is hit the ignore button and let's get back to a civilized conversation. Although COSS has been a little slow in certain deliveries, the fact that it was hard to hire new talent, which they have managed to do and are doing, they haven't done too badly at all. The new version of the UI is coming soon, alongside the much awaited FIAT GATEWAY and pairs. I think once these two main jobs are implemented, we should see some new interest from traders trading there, plus also some new coins and promos.
Activity: 252
Merit: 47
March 12, 2018, 03:14:53 AM

You did not understand. I suppose, that theoretically may be that COSS made a scam not specially (by mistake; may be just did not understood what do they do...). But this does not cancel the fact that COSS made a scam!'

A scam is by definition a deliberate action to mislead and defraud people. A mistake is a mistake and not a scam. Once again, before pointing fingers at who misunderstands what, look in the mirror first and you will find the source.

... I explained in detail to you why COSS are scammers and I think it's too easy to understand.

It's always funny to see people claiming they explained something in detail, when they just ramble on with non-sense and inconsistencies.

Activity: 315
Merit: 250
March 12, 2018, 02:07:06 AM
I held/am holding my COSS tokens on the HitBTC exchange during the fork, so do I need to go through the Fee Split Share Identifier process or or is that just for COSS tokens stored in MEW ? What is the Fee Split Share Identifier anyway ?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
March 12, 2018, 12:45:44 AM

Guys don't forget to re-link your external wallet to the COSS platform today is the last day to do that.

https://coss.io/coss-token-based-fee-split-allocation-tutorial
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
March 12, 2018, 12:37:36 AM

Before buying tokens you should have done some research man. it's not their fault that you bought the old tokens.

Why did you decide that? Do not invent a non-existent duty. COSS made a scam unexpectedly and no one had to wait and check it out all the time for not be scammed.

If i am not mistaken they have announced the fork date a week before the actual fork. So its not their fault at all.
March 11, 2018, 06:25:44 PM
I suggest everyone flag RomanSINT for this ridicules amount of BS FUD he is spreading.  Clearly this guy is a moron. He has single highhandedly ruined this ANN thread.

I suggest that morons are everyone, who does not understand simple things and advocates scammers. Such pieces of shit like you.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 06:22:35 PM
I suggest everyone flag RomanSINT for this ridicules amount of BS FUD he is spreading.  Clearly this guy is a moron. He has single highhandedly ruined this ANN thread.
March 11, 2018, 06:18:19 PM

NO. I say "scam" only when i see it with absolute understanding.
May be they made a mistake and will return investors money. But it's doubtful.

Make up your mind, bro. First you yell "scam" ... then you claim you do this only when you are absolutely sure ... then you recognize yourself that there could have been some mistake ...

You don't even manage for your comment to be internally consistent.

I suggest instead of crying, and trying to find faults with others, look in the mirror first. What you see will be the most likely source of the mistake been made.

You did not understand. I suppose, that theoretically may be that COSS made a scam not specially (by mistake; may be just did not understood what do they do...). But this does not cancel the fact that COSS made a scam!
 I suggest instead of giving hasty advice with mirror, be more attentive by yourself and think more befor writing something rude. I explained in detail to you why COSS are scammers and I think it's too easy to understand.
March 11, 2018, 06:03:33 PM

Why COSS made scam scheme? Because they are scammers of course...

People like you are nothing but scare mongers and fudders. And it's exactly people like you that make this forum go down the drain.

You are shouting "scam", when something does not go as you would like, without really understanding what a scam is. So let me spell it out to you:

A spam in crypto refers to a situation when people want to fraudulently extract money from others without delivering anything of value in return.

• COSS is a traded coin. You buy from other holders. Any purchase is on the free market and does not directly flow into the project as it's the case at time of an ICO
  • COSS has a working product, and delivers regular dividends. There is more fundamental value in COSS than can be found in the largest majority of coins

If you are unhappy with the project or some of it's characterstics, then state so. But no matter how often or how loud you shout "scam", that does not make this project and the team behind it a scam.

NO. I say "scam" only when i see it with absolute understanding. So let me spell it out to you:
1. COSS does not receive my money directly. BUT they can sell me "old COSS" from their personal purses and scam me. Besides, they organized a scheme, when a lot of another scammers do that. Moreover, my "old COSS" tokens (wich i bought long ago) now cost nothing, so it is a theft in favour of the holders of "new COSS", manually in favour of COSS devs i suppose. They made double scam. And now waiting for "supernew COSS"! Grin
2. No matter what product do they have. If they make a scam scheme they are scammers. It is very simple and it is no way to change. May be they made a mistake and will return investors money. But it's doubtful.
´

COSS owners didn't sell you jack shit, you moron. You bought outdated tokens from another HUMAN SELLER like yourself on an exchange which didn't bother to update the fork.
COSS company had nothing to do with the trade. You didn't do your research and some dude sold you his old coins, lol.
How fucking stupid are you? I am so tired of idiots.

My god, morons like you should not trade. Next time use your motherfucking brain and you will not lose money.
Or try to sell your outdated tokens to another moron like yourself.

You're just a stupid idiot, and that's why you think smart people are dumber than you. It's only because your mom is a hooker and she gave birth to a bastard, so blame her, not me.. Bastards like you shouldn't write on the forum. Next time do not be a piece of shit, just try to solve your problems with your mum's pimp and do not write your garbage thoughts here.
Activity: 87
March 11, 2018, 02:20:02 PM
I assume if you hold you coss coin on coss.io you don't really need to take any action regarding the change to ERC223?

I have same question, things are not clear.
March 11, 2018, 01:39:38 PM

NO. I say "scam" only when i see it with absolute understanding.
May be they made a mistake and will return investors money. But it's doubtful.

Make up your mind, bro. First you yell "scam" ... then you claim you do this only when you are absolutely sure ... then you recognize yourself that there could have been some mistake ...

You don't even manage for your comment to be internally consistent.

I suggest instead of crying, and trying to find faults with others, look in the mirror first. What you see will be the most likely source of the mistake been made.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
March 11, 2018, 01:30:03 PM
I assume if you hold you coss coin on coss.io you don't really need to take any action regarding the change to ERC223?
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
March 11, 2018, 12:58:26 PM

People like you are nothing but scare mongers and fudders. And it's exactly people like you that make this forum go down the drain.

You are shouting "scam", when something does not go as you would like, without really understanding what a scam is. So let me spell it out to you:

A spam in crypto refers to a situation when people want to fraudulently extract money from others without delivering anything of value in return.

• COSS is a traded coin. You buy from other holders. Any purchase is on the free market and does not directly flow into the project as it's the case at time of an ICO
  • COSS has a working product, and delivers regular dividends. There is more fundamental value in COSS than can be found in the largest majority of coins

If you are unhappy with the project or some of it's characterstics, then state so. But no matter how often or how loud you shout "scam", that does not make this project and the team behind it a scam.

NO. I say "scam" only when i see it with absolute understanding. So let me spell it out to you:
1. COSS does not receive my money directly. BUT they can sell me "old COSS" from their personal purses and scam me. Besides, they organized a scheme, when a lot of another scammers do that. Moreover, my "old COSS" tokens (wich i bought long ago) now cost nothing, so it is a theft in favour of the holders of "new COSS", manually in favour of COSS devs i suppose. They made double scam. And now waiting for "supernew COSS"! Grin
2. No matter what product do they have. If they make a scam scheme they are scammers. It is very simple and it is no way to change. May be they made a mistake and will return investors money. But it's doubtful.
´

COSS owners didn't sell you jack shit, you moron. You bought outdated tokens from another HUMAN SELLER like yourself on an exchange which didn't bother to update the fork.
COSS company had nothing to do with the trade. You didn't do your research and some dude sold you his old coins, lol.
How fucking stupid are you? I am so tired of idiots.

My god, morons like you should not trade. Next time use your motherfucking brain and you will not lose money.
Or try to sell your outdated tokens to another moron like yourself.
March 11, 2018, 11:23:30 AM

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 09:10:27 AM
Just received the coss.io exchange email, exchange success, thank the team for reminding, I will always follow the coss. Wink
March 11, 2018, 08:48:26 AM

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 07:35:45 AM
Some time recently, the exchange is developing poorly. With such a pace, they will not be able to develop according to the road map plan.
March 11, 2018, 06:36:38 AM
Why do you not change the contract address on coinmarketcap?
Until March 7, 2018 Your contract address on coinmarketcap is: 0x65292eeadf1426cd2df1c4793a3d7519f253913b
And no warning: "COSS token upgrade to ERC223: Announcement
New token contract: 0x9e96604445ec19ffed9a5e8dd7b50a29c899a10c"
WHY? WHY? WHY?
Is it accidental or intentional?
I buy coss because Information about coss on coinmarketcap has not been changed.
A trading platform needs credibility and responsibility.
What did you have? COSS?
I see your irresponsibility. You are a child of lies.
Dear COSS..
That's my money. You think it is SHIT?
I will not use a scam trading platform. And Everyone too.
Goodbye COSS.
FUCK COSS DEV!

Pages:
Jump to: