Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!] - page 195. (Read 37729 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
What are the reasons for the transaction not to be included in the registry? What will happen to it in this case?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Is there any criteria for equipment which will be used by the servers that will be used by CREDITS platform?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002
Hi,

Your WP is very interesting. Do you manage to get close to to 1M transactions per sec on tests of the MVP?  If not, what values do you manage to get on?
How cheap do you expect transactions to be? Compared to ETH for example.
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. How many stages does formation and initiation of the register consist of?
There’re probably 8 stages.
Where can I find their description and consequence?
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. How many stages does formation and initiation of the register consist of?
There’re probably 8 stages.
Merit: 101
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
What part of the income will you spend on improving technology and creating new products?
What material compensation will the owner of the main host receive?
Hello. According to the description of the project, the owner of the main host will receive half of commission which is charged from transactions.

Can the holders of the tokens increase their reward or will it be fixed for everybody?
Activity: 280
Hello. According to the description of the project, the owner of the main host will receive half of commission which is charged from transactions.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
If ico can not reach the soft cap, how to deal with the funds?
If we collect less than the Min cap(not soft cap), the money will be returned.

Soft cap $15 mln USD
Hard $20 mln USD
Min cap $1.5 mln USD

Usually soft cap is the min cap, so I don't really get what's your soft about?
usually, but not always. In case of CREDITS project there are clearly identified min cap - 1.5 mln $, soft cap - 15 mln and hard cap - 20. And only if the min cap(1.5 mln$) will not be reached, money will returned to investors addresses. and we have enough time to reach soft, and maybe even hard cap. i hope it will, coz such projects require much humans and financial resources and time  Roll Eyes
Is this the original credits? The one which runs a bounty campaigns on social media but gone out of nowhere?
You said your first ANN has been deleted, then what happened to the bounty program last time?
Nothing happened with bounty thread, it works, or what you mean?
What is the marketing strategy of ICO presales and ICO? How to enhance brand awareness?

Difficult question. We are doing this.
SEO/Founder of project Igor Chugunov and team, don't sleep and all time participating in events all over the world, this is the strategy, i think, and it works! You can read info about that events on site, https://credits.com/en/home/Newslist
What principle is used to define a host that created a block in Credits specific DPOS?
Special mathematical function developed by CREDITS platform will be used for this purpose.

Where can I find it?
read this https://credits.com/Content/Docs/TechnicalWhitePaperCREDITSEng.pdf and this https://credits.com/Content/Docs/TechnicalPaperENG.pdf
Which exchanges will list the coin?
CS already tradeable on EtherDelta.
Joined ico  Wink

I think is a nice idea and will be really sucessfull wild hold 1-2 years
Good idea my friend ! I'm going on to HODL it too  Grin
Do you have the credit business?

No)) CREDITS - blockchain platform (protocol with smart contracts) with its own internal cryptocurrency CREDITS (CS).
Blockchain with up to 1 mln transaction per sec, 1-3 sec for operation and low transaction cost.
That moment, when people read only the name of project and already asking questions  Grin
Activity: 147
DM for Spanish Translations
Joined ico  Wink

I think is a nice idea and will be really sucessfull wild hold 1-2 years
Jump to: