Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!] - page 38. (Read 37709 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
Very impressive about what the project is achieving. They have now been listed on the Lbank exchange and this will undoubtedly be their new development this year. Personally I still hold CS because I am confident that when the Cryptocurrency market recovers, the price of CS will definitely increase very high and may become the first altcoin in 2018 to reach the price of $100
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
A pump on the price and you see the pathetic guys came out of their holes to support these scammers for once more.
As we said. As long as you praise these scammers to convince newcomers we will be here to present facts about credits ico scam project.
Good morning.

Morning. As the sages warned when hordes of sceptics are jostling for the limelight  many are tempted to claim that they know more than they do.

I have to admit that this project is great since it pumps so much even in such a cold market. I do not care much about if there is big whales in this project, I care more about when will be the useful product.

"Its great since it pumps so much" - "I care more about when will be the useful product".
Im wondering you guys how you got the number of merit with such comments.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Something we've all been waiting for is approaching. CREDITS are launching pre-beta version of the platform on March 29. Stay tuned for the upcoming technical updates.

Nothing is happening yet except that the price keeps decreasing.
Activity: 100
Merit: 100
A pump on the price and you see the pathetic guys came out of their holes to support these scammers for once more.
As we said. As long as you praise these scammers to convince newcomers we will be here to present facts about credits ico scam project.
Good morning.

Morning. As the sages warned when hordes of sceptics are jostling for the limelight  many are tempted to claim that they know more than they do.

I have to admit that this project is great since it pumps so much even in such a cold market. I do not care much about if there is big whales in this project, I care more about when will be the useful product.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
Good morning.

Activity: 476
Merit: 92
anyone knows how to add credits in mew? looks like it doesnt have CS in MEW. Thanks
Add Custom Token ,Token Contract Address 0x46b9ad944d1059450da1163511069c718f699d31, Token Symbol CS ,Decimals 6

Will myetherwallet have to create the custom token? I thought the token was already add in the MEW.

Will I have to do the same in MetaMAsk?

Yes, you have to add this token manually in Metamask using add token tab. In MEW you should go to tokens and refresh your token balance. After that, there will be your CS token listed. I hope this answers your questions.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Conclusion: This is amateurish code, written by extreme beginners, who are only just now learning how to code. They need to do a complete ground up overhaul of all of their code if they want to accomplish their goals. I don’t know how this will live up to their expectations. Perhaps they just rushed it to try and get something out the door, but even then, this is amateurish and incredibly basic level code.

I want to believe you took those words from a code review posted on medium. I've read it myself. But I wouldn't be too quick to condemn the project especially since it's still at the infant stages. The team is working hard with the developments and I'm sure they'll improve with time. The alpha version is even set to be launched in a few days time with over 400K tx/second. Keep calm.

Activity: 202
Merit: 103
Conclusion: This is amateurish code, written by extreme beginners, who are only just now learning how to code. They need to do a complete ground up overhaul of all of their code if they want to accomplish their goals. I don’t know how this will live up to their expectations. Perhaps they just rushed it to try and get something out the door, but even then, this is amateurish and incredibly basic level code.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
Good morning.

Actually, there are few newcomers here in this business, newbies start investing in Bitcoin first then they expand further to explore other coins or token to make a profit or be the pioneer, so those altcoins investors already know what they are into, they know the risk and they know where to invest.

I gave this guy a negative rating I still don't understand why he is doing this,he can just present this on scam section but he is spammin I remember one guy who is doing like this on another project after so many fuds he asked the dev for 5 bitcoin so he can be stopped creating fuds I believe this guy wants to do the same thing and he is employing this method, guys give this guy a red tag https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sebastian787-1167657

I followed your advice and i opened a topic there too.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/credits-ico-a-well-organized-scam-reviewresearch-3186812

That doesnt mean i should only be there as here you are much more scammers trying to convince others to invest to this sh*ty ico.
You will do anything to protect your investment. Even if you know that others will get scammed.
Now call your fake accounts to vote against me you pathetic scams.

Sr. Member my as*!

Good then just be sure that you will not ask Dev to send you or give you money in return for not fudding this thread and be sure you are here for the coming years as long as Credits is profitable so in case of Credits proves to be a real deal, be sure to stay for the next 3 years and so on..I have this feeling that you have Credits in your wallet and you want to promote Credits by creating a lot of useless posts.

No, I'm not to give this guy a red tag, in fact, I am thinking of giving him a merit for his awesome works. like what I said he is making this thread balance by giving us a lot of options but no I am not a fake account have been to a lot of campaign and I'm used to this scenario, hope you can present us more proofs that this is indeed a scam btw thanks I made a big purchase apart from the bounty and I am making a handsome profit, maybe one day we'll have a cup of coffee and enjoy everything, but be sure you also have Credits so we can see on the moon.  Grin
No need for merit from scam supporters. Enjoy your investment by trying to scam newcomers.
Good morning.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Carefully read the white paper of Credits, but it was disappointing that no evidence was found to support the evidence of millions of concurrency.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I love that. <3 <3 I will come with you Cheesy
Activity: 784
anyone knows how to add credits in mew? looks like it doesnt have CS in MEW. Thanks
Add Custom Token ,Token Contract Address 0x46b9ad944d1059450da1163511069c718f699d31, Token Symbol CS ,Decimals 6

Will myetherwallet have to create the custom token? I thought the token was already add in the MEW.

Will I have to do the same in MetaMAsk?
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

I gave this guy a negative rating I still don't understand why he is doing this,he can just present this on scam section but he is spammin I remember one guy who is doing like this on another project after so many fuds he asked the dev for 5 bitcoin so he can be stopped creating fuds I believe this guy wants to do the same thing and he is employing this method, guys give this guy a red tag https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sebastian787-1167657

I followed your advice and i opened a topic there too.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/credits-ico-a-well-organized-scam-reviewresearch-3186812

That doesnt mean i should only be there as here you are much more scammers trying to convince others to invest to this sh*ty ico.
You will do anything to protect your investment. Even if you know that others will get scammed.
Now call your fake accounts to vote against me you pathetic scams.

Sr. Member my as*!

Good then just be sure that you will not ask Dev to send you or give you money in return for not fudding this thread and be sure you are here for the coming years as long as Credits is profitable so in case of Credits proves to be a real deal, be sure to stay for the next 3 years and so on..I have this feeling that you have Credits in your wallet and you want to promote Credits by creating a lot of useless posts.

No, I'm not to give this guy a red tag, in fact, I am thinking of giving him a merit for his awesome works. like what I said he is making this thread balance by giving us a lot of options but no I am not a fake account have been to a lot of campaign and I'm used to this scenario, hope you can present us more proofs that this is indeed a scam btw thanks I made a big purchase apart from the bounty and I am making a handsome profit, maybe one day we'll have a cup of coffee and enjoy everything, but be sure you also have Credits so we can see on the moon.  Grin
Activity: 448
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
ראה
why does credits use Md5 hashing on a private key to generate a public key.?.. this is a big security risk.  Any techs on the site can explain the reasoning for this?

As I understand it, the Md5 is being replaced, and my guess is, that will be part of the "Pre-Beta" they are talking about.

What I'm wondering is, will this "Pre-Beta" that they are releasing tomorrow, simply be an upgraded wallet? 

I've held back on testing the wallet, waiting for confirmation that the wallet is 100% secure.
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
why does credits use Md5 hashing on a private key to generate a public key.?.. this is a big security risk.  Any techs on the site can explain the reasoning for this?
Pages:
Jump to: