Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥Crest Token🔥🔥 - DigiAd Platform that pays Daily Passive Income - page 4. (Read 1281 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Official BitcoinTalk Forum page for Crest Token
a great project. the market potential of the marketing and advertising business is very high, I think this project is good for investors and it will be profitable. I hope your project will be smooth and get a lot of investor support.

thank you so much mancingers. yes you are right ! with the upcoming ban for crypto on google coming up next month, I am pretty sure we are on ther right track right now.
Activity: 87
a great project. the market potential of the marketing and advertising business is very high, I think this project is good for investors and it will be profitable. I hope your project will be smooth and get a lot of investor support.
copper member
Who will become an average client of the platform?

two groups of clients
1. average Joe looking to generate income through online marketing/digital ad - by sponsoring CPC though a community pool
2. advertisers - Crypto companies, ICOs, exchanges, non-crypto advertisers
Activity: 24
Who will become an average client of the platform?
copper member
Did i missed it or the team is not visible up to this time?
Also how do this things will work to have a daily passive income i know its possible but in how can will be sure or the investors upon having this crest tokens.

Hello Saichou !
You can check out our team info on our website and whitepaper as well. We want to make sure that we are transparent with all our future investors.

As to your second question about how things will work to have a daily passive income:
We will run CPC ads for advertisers by sending leads to selected ad campaigns. Revenue from that will be used to pay daily interest (+ initial capital).

We are developing our own ad Network platform that will be used by Advertisers and Publishers. This will generate a lot of volume and revenue for Crest and the income generated will be used to pay daily interest too

we are building something like this: https://cointraffic.io/

It will be connectced back-end to our Ad Server

crypto-related ads will be big after June, as advertisers will be looking for platform within the crypto ecosystem to run campaigns
publishers too will demand higher CPC due to limited options available to advertisers. This is a good thing for Crest community members as our campaign platform will be well position to benefit from this.

hope this one helps
copper member
This is an amazing project. Will advise more publicity should be made to get people on  board. 

Thank you Awoben ! Yes our marketing and advertising team is already on the works as we speak.
Please stay tune for more updates
copper member
How much does it take to raise funds so that the project will immediately start operating at full capacity?

Our hard cap is 7.25 million
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
Did i missed it or the team is not visible up to this time?
Also how do this things will work to have a daily passive income i know its possible but in how can will be sure or the investors upon having this crest tokens.
Activity: 236
Merit: 3
This is an amazing project. Will advise more publicity should be made to get people on  board. 
Activity: 10
How much does it take to raise funds so that the project will immediately start operating at full capacity?
copper member
A good project. Passive income is always interesting) and if we can get additional income with your project, then I think it will be very popular Wink I wish you success!

yes Kulon, we have a lot of plans with regards to our long term future of Crest Platform. Our initial focus is to establish solid and profitable ad campaign platform with a very strong and vibrant community base. We are also going to have a BOUNTY CAMPAIGN PROGRAM for all of you. So stay TUNED !!
copper member
The ANN post image looks very good but i guess need more information about the ICO for investors.

thanks for the feedback Potchii !
you can find more info about our project thru our whitepaper
https://www.cresttoken.com/assets/CrestTokenWhitepaper.pdf
copper member
What currency can I use to contribute during the crowdsale?

you can use BTC and ETH to purchase CSTT Tokens Drexz !
Activity: 434
Merit: 49
A good project. Passive income is always interesting) and if we can get additional income with your project, then I think it will be very popular Wink I wish you success!
Activity: 10
The ANN post image looks very good but i guess need more information about the ICO for investors.
copper member
Activity: 8
What currency can I use to contribute during the crowdsale?
Activity: 24
Awesome! Thank you. Pre-sale in 40 hours?
copper member
Yobit have higher price altcoins then others.

sorry sxafir, im not sure what you mean
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Yobit have higher price altcoins then others.
Pages:
Jump to: