Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔵CrowdCoinage🔵Decentralized Crowdfunding Platform for ICO Campaigns - page 9. (Read 9190 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1
From my point of view this project has a promising prospect, infrastructure apps are very popular but how There are many other infrastructure applications out there, how can you attract future clients to use this project platform .. Have it all ready with mature .. I see the work team is made up of professionals and I also enthusiastically follow the project, I think investors will be interested in the project, I am sure the project will be successful
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Are you going to provide an underwriting service similar to what Cobinhood is doing?
Cool thank you! Nice to hear it)  Grin

I am not sure you understood my question Wink I was asking whether you are going to check ICOs for the public and list them on your exchange after they passed all your due diligence processes. Cobinhood is doing something like that and I was wondering whether you will be offering that service, too.

Sorry my mistake, was answering on a one question and didn't saw that I answered yours. My fault!  Grin
Yes, we are planning to offer a package that includes similar services to ones Cobinhood has. In addition, one of the ultimate goals we have is having an exchange integrated with CC platform, where all the tokens created through our platform are tradable.

I see but you are not trying to become another Ethereum, are you? If I understand correctly people can use your platform to create a token, but on which blockchain? Could they launch an ERC20 token via your platform?
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
There are so much other infrastructure apps out there, how do you guys attract future clients to use your platform?

CrowdCoinage is a decentralized crowdfunding platform for ICO Campaigns. CrowdCoinage’s goal is to provide a complete solution to start and fund a business from anywhere in the world in a decentralized environment for free.

The platform is going to be built on top of the blockchain with the primary focus on security. We all know how largely unregulated cryptocurrency investment landscape is littered with dozens of fraudulent ventures. At CrowdCoinage we are planning to fix that!

DECENTRALIZED
Built entirely on blockchain.
FREE
Network fee is the only cost.
E-RESIDENCY
EU companies & identification!
SECURE
Community & investors decide.
MARKETPLACE
Services & professionals.
Activity: 168
There are so much other infrastructure apps out there, how do you guys attract future clients to use your platform?
Hi everyone, I recently found out about your project. Tell me what this project is about
Hello!
CrowdCoinage is a decentralized crowdfunding platform for ICO Campaigns. CrowdCoinage’s goal is to provide a complete solution to start and fund a business from anywhere in the world in a decentralized environment for free.

The platform is going to be built on top of the blockchain with the primary focus on security. We all know how largely unregulated cryptocurrency investment landscape is littered with dozens of fraudulent ventures. At CrowdCoinage we are planning to fix that.
How many tokens have already been sold?
2,375,468 CCOS

Number of CCOS tokens issued for 1 ETH?
CrowdCoinage will only accept ETH. Later on, when any founder group can launch their ICO campaign by using our platform, we also accept our own CCOS as a payment option.
1 ETH = 10000 CCOS
Why only ETH?
CrowdCoinage will only accept ETH. Later on, when any founder group can launch their ICO campaign by using our platform, we also accept our own CCOS as a payment option.
Many thanks for your help. If you have any questions, I will definitely return. Now I will get a deeper understanding of the project.
You're welcome!
I would recommend that you read WhitePepper
https://crowdcoinage.com/static/CrowdCoinage-Whitepaper.pdf?2018-02-14
Activity: 112
Hi everyone, I recently found out about your project. Tell me what this project is about
Hello!

The platform is going to be built on top of the blockchain with the primary focus on security. We all know how largely unregulated cryptocurrency investment landscape is littered with dozens of fraudulent ventures. At CrowdCoinage we are planning to fix that.
2,375,468 CCOS
1 ETH = 10000 CCOS
Why only ETH?
Many thanks for your help. If you have any questions, I will definitely return. Now I will get a deeper understanding of the project.
Hello!

2,375,468 CCOS
1 ETH = 10000 CCOS
Why only ETH?
Hello!

2,375,468 CCOS
1 ETH = 10000 CCOS
Why only ETH?
Hello!

2,375,468 CCOS
1 ETH = 10000 CCOS
Hello!

2,375,468 CCOS
Hello!

2,375,468 CCOS
Hello!

Hello!

Activity: 34
We’ve got some exciting news! We’ve decided to create a surprise, 5 million CCOS airdrop exclusively for CrowdCoinage subscribers who participate in our referral program.

How to get in on the action? It’s easy! Visit https://crowdcoinage.com/airdrop-signup, enter your information and click the button to generate your unique referral link. Share your link in your social media posts, email your friends or add it to forum profiles, or review blogs or videos.

You’ll earn bonus tokens for everyone you refer who purchases CCOS between now and March 12. Thanks for helping us spread the word - we appreciate our subscribers!
Activity: 388
Merit: 1
why this kind of thing we want.

Network fee is the only cost.

other ico want only network fee. do we want to buy CCOS for invest to other ico's.
Activity: 294
I have a question.What is blockchain and smart contract?
Blockchain - is a distributed database that doesn’t have storage devices connected to a shared server. This database stores an ever-growing list of ordered records, called blocks. Each block contains a timestamp and a link to the previous block.
 Smart-contract - This is a program code that allows you to automatically perform certain functions when certain conditions occur. To implement smart-contracts, a decentralized environment is required that completely excludes the human factor. To use the transfer of value in a smart-contract, it requires a cryptocurrency.Welcome aboard!)
Thank you very much for your response! I'm very glad to join the team! Smiley
You are welcome! Wink
What is the ERC20 standard?) It became very interesting to me)
The token itself is of a minor practical use and would not hold its value for long if it does not have any functionality required to interact with other applications or other tokens via the Ethereum blockchain. The methods that need to be implemented are for example related to transfers, a total supply and a balance on an address. The standard was developed to ensure that these basic interaction methods would be duly implemented. The advantage of Ethereum is that all well-known exchanges are accepting these types of tokens allowing the support for custom tokens to be implemented in our platform. Wink
Excellent! Where can I find complete information about the project?) How do I understand it is stored in a whitepaper?
Yes, all the basic information is stored in a whitepaper - https://crowdcoinage.com/en/#whitepaper
Activity: 266
Blockchain - is a distributed database that doesn’t have storage devices connected to a shared server. This database stores an ever-growing list of ordered records, called blocks. Each block contains a timestamp and a link to the previous block.
 Smart-contract - This is a program code that allows you to automatically perform certain functions when certain conditions occur. To implement smart-contracts, a decentralized environment is required that completely excludes the human factor. To use the transfer of value in a smart-contract, it requires a cryptocurrency.Welcome aboard!)
You are welcome! Wink
What is the ERC20 standard?) It became very interesting to me)
The token itself is of a minor practical use and would not hold its value for long if it does not have any functionality required to interact with other applications or other tokens via the Ethereum blockchain. The methods that need to be implemented are for example related to transfers, a total supply and a balance on an address. The standard was developed to ensure that these basic interaction methods would be duly implemented. The advantage of Ethereum is that all well-known exchanges are accepting these types of tokens allowing the support for custom tokens to be implemented in our platform. Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
You are welcome! Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
Pages:
Jump to: