Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][CROWDSALE] VOXXO / MUSIC PLAYER APP / LIVE EVENTS / LICENSING - page 3. (Read 2583 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
I think the app is essential to the success of this project but getting blockchain apps working on mobile is a huge obstacle. Is March a realistic goal for having a mobile app ready? It's definitely doable but much larger projects have been working to solve this issue for a lot longer with no results.

I love the idea of having a big music performance where only cryptocurrency will be accepted. Getting an artist with a die-hard fan base would force those fans to get involved in cryptocurrency. That will be an excellent opportunity to bring new people into the crypto space.

Really we got good progress planning about bringing mobile app to life on March. But of course this deadline depends on crowdsales performance
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
I think the app is essential to the success of this project but getting blockchain apps working on mobile is a huge obstacle. Is March a realistic goal for having a mobile app ready? It's definitely doable but much larger projects have been working to solve this issue for a lot longer with no results.

I love the idea of having a big music performance where only cryptocurrency will be accepted. Getting an artist with a die-hard fan base would force those fans to get involved in cryptocurrency. That will be an excellent opportunity to bring new people into the crypto space.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
music+blockchain. what else could we ask for ? Cheesy
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Nice music project because everybody love music. Voxxo will increase to high level very soon
Activity: 161
Merit: 101
https://t.me/fuckfomo
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
Without advertising, enough strength? Music without limits is beautiful. Cool
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
Since I really love music, this platform is going to be amazing. I usually listen to music under the electro/house/future bass/Christian dance genre. I love what the devs are doing, especially for music lovers. I hope that this project is going to become successful in the future for all of us. Will love to participate in the bounty and airdrop offer too. Cheers!
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
unique concept.... good luck.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 308
I think this will be good music player mobile app, hope everyone will enjoy it
Activity: 13
Hello,
music join ico. A great idea.
Activity: 60
how about previous airdrop forms,is accepted?

Yes still we are using same airdrop form just remove thread reply section. Previous subscriptions also will be accepted. Now we have almost %70 of total number.
Activity: 546
Unique concept for having a music platform
Activity: 835
Merit: 500
how about previous airdrop forms,is accepted?
Activity: 42
whey they delete the first topic ... are they think it could be scam !!!!
Pages:
Jump to: