Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cryptics Exchange rate predictions based on AI - page 77. (Read 57137 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Very informative article. I even remembered the math I studied at the university. However, for me it remains unclear how you can profit from the fact that the two currencies correlate in some way. The same happens in real time. And their correlation we see mainly in the history of their courses.

Hi. Our algorithm anticipates such price movements, which in turn serves as a signal for buying or selling.
Is this already implemented programmatically or is it just working as a concept?

Is this already implemented programmatically. Every day we publish graphs of forecasts, based on calculations of Ai.
"Collected funds will be used to develop a self-learning platform based on artificial intelligence, global marketing of the project, the creation of a sales department and contextual advertising. Cryptics will start accepting CRP tokens as payment for services in the platform."

I would like to know what machine learning will be used? Based on algorithms or completely autonomous with the help of neural networks? And I wonder what will be the criteria for determining that training has already been done - there will always be errors and illogical market movements.

Due to the fact that cryptocurrency markets are very new, the factors that
drive prices are coming from very different sources, so the algorithm uses the method of Artificial
Intelligence (AI) such as Machine Learning (ML), and specifically Deep Learning (DL), in order
to combine quantitative (e.g. prices) and non-quantitative (e.g. news) data to come with a stable
and reliable prediction.
Can you explain the operation of the algorithm in more detail?

As a first step we finalize the CRYPTICS algorithm that is focused on predicting changes in
prices of cryptocurrencies (including the ICO tokens) both with respect to the fiat currencies
and to each other. Due to the fact that cryptocurrency markets are very new, the factors that
drive prices are coming from very different sources, so the algorithm uses the method of Artificial
Intelligence (AI) such as Machine Learning (ML), and specifically Deep Learning (DL), in order
to combine quantitative (e.g. prices) and non-quantitative (e.g. news) data to come with a stable
and reliable prediction. The collection of data and its processing occurs is done real-time, and
leads to predictions time horizons ranging from minutes to days. These predictions can be used
by any customer of the CRYPTICS platform either for private purposes (personal investments),
or to build a trading strategy and create a small fund on this platform.

U can get the detailed information here:

https://cryptics.tech/Whitepaper-Cryptics-EN.pdf
Thanks for the answer, I read the EP. If you have any questions, I'll write to you. By the way, are you a member of the development team?

You are welcome. No, unfortunately I am not. But this does not stop me from asking questions to them. =)))
Does your bot have bidding statistics on a long segment? Where can I download and study it? It is desirable in a format that would support the normal processing of data like Excel worksheets.

Currently  we do not provide detailed statistics , we will do this in a near future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

As a first step we finalize the CRYPTICS algorithm that is focused on predicting changes in
prices of cryptocurrencies (including the ICO tokens) both with respect to the fiat currencies
and to each other. Due to the fact that cryptocurrency markets are very new, the factors that
and reliable prediction. The collection of data and its processing occurs is done real-time, and
leads to predictions time horizons ranging from minutes to days. These predictions can be used
by any customer of the CRYPTICS platform either for private purposes (personal investments),

Thanks for the answer, I read the EP. If you have any questions, I'll write to you. By the way, are you a member of the development team?
Very informative article. I even remembered the math I studied at the university. However, for me it remains unclear how you can profit from the fact that the two currencies correlate in some way. The same happens in real time. And their correlation we see mainly in the history of their courses.

Hi. Our algorithm anticipates such price movements, which in turn serves as a signal for buying or selling.

Activity: 336
I'm interesting in participating in the private sale but I have a few questions. Firstly there is a contradiction between the price listed here on the website and the price listed on this bitcoin talk announcement. Even the price for the ITO in March is cheaper then any price listed on the website even with the bonus. I would like to buy the tokens at the price listed here on bitcoin talk.
Also on the website there are a number of trading venues listed including poloniex, bittrex, bitfinex etc. Can you please clarify if you already have confirmation from these exchanges that your token will be listed on these or if you are just hopeful that you can get them to list your token?
Thanks
Interesting observation. I also became interested in this moment, it seems that the community manager of some direction did not update the information in time.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I'm interesting in participating in the private sale but I have a few questions. Firstly there is a contradiction between the price listed here on the website and the price listed on this bitcoin talk announcement. Even the price for the ITO in March is cheaper then any price listed on the website even with the bonus. I would like to buy the tokens at the price listed here on bitcoin talk.
Also on the website there are a number of trading venues listed including poloniex, bittrex, bitfinex etc. Can you please clarify if you already have confirmation from these exchanges that your token will be listed on these or if you are just hopeful that you can get them to list your token?
Thanks
And another interesting point is that in modeling of trading it is taken into account that in the real work of the exchange hangs, slippage of quotations, etc. occur. That is, the figure showing the price of the asset does not always really mean that at this price it can be purchased immediately.
"Collected funds will be used to develop a self-learning platform based on artificial intelligence, global marketing of the project, the creation of a sales department and contextual advertising. Cryptics will start accepting CRP tokens as payment for services in the platform."

I would like to know what machine learning will be used? Based on algorithms or completely autonomous with the help of neural networks? And I wonder what will be the criteria for determining that training has already been done - there will always be errors and illogical market movements.
Didnot you think that this issue could be handled in parallel? Which approach will show itself better and that will be used. And the decision on the termination of training is easily recovered from the statistical data. But I agree that this is a non-trivial task and requires again processing by some algorithm.
Does your bot have bidding statistics on a long segment? Where can I download and study it? It is desirable in a format that would support the normal processing of data like Excel worksheets.

Today:

DatePairPrice (P)Move (P)Move% (P)Price (R)Move (R)

11.01.2018ARDR/USD 1.319  -0.261  -16.50 
11.01.2018ETH/USD 1293.294  44.304  3.55 
11.01.2018XRP/USD 1.669 -0.281  -14.42 
11.01.2018LTC/USD 231.286  -17.814   -7.15  
11.01.2018XMR/USD 394.857  -8.663  -2.15 

11.01.2018DCR/USD 105.266  -7.764  -6.87 
11.01.2018ZRX/USD 2.082  -0.038  -1.78 
11.01.2018STRAT/USD 17.260 -1.770  -9.30 
11.01.2018NEO/USD 116.776  -5.744  -4.69

11.01.2018OMG/USD 21.993  -1.157

https://cryptics.tech/
If I correctly understood the main idea, this is arbitration. But not between exchanges, but between deviations from some established correlation of the prices of currency pairs. I'm right?
I also came to this opinion. The question is how often and sharply this ratio can change. But I can agree that this type of arbitration is likely to have a positive mathematical expectation.

Well, it`s cryptocurrency =)
If I correctly understood the main idea, this is arbitration. But not between exchanges, but between deviations from some established correlation of the prices of currency pairs. I'm right?

Yes that's right

I also came to this opinion. The question is how often and sharply this ratio can change. But I can agree that this type of arbitration is likely to have a positive mathematical expectation.
In your calculations, did you take into account the commission when making transactions?
cryptocryptics
Are you a community manager or are you just trading?
What are the results of the long distance per month by the way?
Pages:
Jump to: