Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣🌍[ANN][ICO]Decentralized Charity & Non-Profit Platform Powered By Blockchain - page 2. (Read 601 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Are you going to be engaged only in charity? And only in Catholic countries? Do not you think that you artificially reduce the audience of the project? Europeans will invest in similar tokens. If they find the project interesting. Blockchain for charity is nuen and important. It helps track the spending of funds.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
This project comes with the concept of charity, it is also a good project because it can warn all of us that we live in need of each other each other, in the sense of helping each other, even with the concept of charity is the project is crowded peminatnya, hopefully this project can achieve what which has been planned. and this project is a success, for those who have not joined, as soon as possible join in. and will be many investors who will join.
Activity: 249
Merit: 0
I like what i see. i love when the project have nice and well done presentation!
It looks like a quantum leap in technology. I see big potential
if indeed you are interested there is good soon to join this project so that this project can be developed for its future because I think more and more participants who join will be more spirit also team will develop this project.success for this project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
I like what i see. i love when the project have nice and well done presentation!
It looks like a quantum leap in technology. I see big potential
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Best wishes for this project, but what will happen if this token does not reach a soft cap? Bounty will not be paid or you have another solution.
And another question is what are the ideas for exchanges. You have something in the plan before or after the ICO?

Thank you
Activity: 154
whether by charity through CATHOLICCOINS, the charity is distributed evenly, how can we see the charity evenly distributed
Activity: 199
Of course the idea of ​​the project is very commendable. But I do not think that this idea will be realized and will become successful. In spite of this, I really want to make mistakes in my initial conclusions.
Activity: 94
Merit: 3

Hello

This coin has been listed in web site and new coins groups, good luck.

Click web site  :

http://www.AltCoinAnn.com

Click Discord Link :
https://discord.gg/38KDChf

Wink

Where is it? I am unable to find.
any bounty campaign sir? i think bounty campaign can help your marketing strategy.

Sure. We are launching bounty program soon! Stay Tuned.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
any bounty campaign sir? i think bounty campaign can help your marketing strategy.

_______________________________________________________________________________  

CATHOLIC COIN
Decentralized Charity & Non-Profit Platform

WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | YOUTUBE | EMAIL | WHITEPAPER | ONE PAGER

CATHOLICCOINS is an ethereum decentralized cryptocurrency that fosters charitable donations globally. Mainly for Catholic investors, it is created to help willing donors find reputable orphanages and foster homes for the elderly, eliminate setbacks, track and vet how their donations are spent.

Catholiccoins is a crypto-based charity coin that creates campaigns and lets the global Catholic community to actively participate in donating funds for orphans and senior citizens in homes of the elderly.

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | YOUTUBE | EMAIL
Pages:
Jump to: