Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][DIGX]🌟🌟Digcoin - Pioneering the Future of Mining🌟🌟 - page 3. (Read 1442 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I have taken part in the twitter and instagram bounty

Your DIG has been credited.
I have taken part in the twitter and instagram bounty

Thank you! Added!
Only a few days left of our Pre-ICO! Ending 03/04!
i think that it is hard to realize acceptance of DIG Coin , but if succeed it could be a gamechanger , i have my doubts but absolutely watch this thread from time to time to see what digcoin has developed

We are already in active discussions and negotiations with various cloud mining companies globally to gain acceptance of DIG as quickly as possible following the ICO. This is very exciting news for the future growth of DIG.
Social media bounty campaign is up!
does this project have a great partner? see the price of pre ico is 50% cheaper than ico standard price I think is not wrong to try to join this project

The ICO was created to fund and add to the Digital Excavators mining farm. Digital Excavators is a US based cloud mining company, with SEC registered cloud mining contracts.

Because the farm would largely be funded by the ICO proceeds, it would allow us to offer extremely competitive rates, as well as the associated 20% discount for using DIG Coin. This will help to create competition in the market, and force the larger cloud mining corporations to react and bring down their pricing in order to stay competitive.

We also will be incentivizing these other cloud mining organizations to get on board with our idea, gain the acceptance of DIG Coin, and setup a similar discount structure that they would be providing to their customers as well. This will lead to a global reduction in cloud mining costs, which will make it a more enticing option over "home mining", which will trickle down to the hardware costs of the equipment itself.

We are allocating 20% of our ICO proceeds to be able to financially incentivize other companies to accept DIG. This is an important long-term step to promote the growth of the coin and to drive the competition in the market that is needed.

That being said our Pre-ICO is LIVE. Register @ https://www.digcoin.co if you want to invest and support our project. We are about to launch our social media bounty campaign as well, keep a look out in the opening thread for that.

DIG Team
Activity: 291
Merit: 10
i think that it is hard to realize acceptance of DIG Coin , but if succeed it could be a gamechanger , i have my doubts but absolutely watch this thread from time to time to see what digcoin has developed
Activity: 98
Activity: 240
Merit: 110
World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform
does this project have a great partner? see the price of pre ico is 50% cheaper than ico standard price I think is not wrong to try to join this project
PRE-ICO IS NOW LIVE! GET IN ON THE 50% DISCOUNT THE PRE-ICO OFFERS!

We will be releasing information on our social media bounty campaign very soon. We want to have a fantastic offer for you here.
Activity: 1
Just over 3 hours left! Register now to save 50%!
Register now @ digcoin.co
Pre-ICO begins in 10 hours!
Only 2,000,000 DIG sold @ $0.25 before the price goes up to $0.50!
Why bounty program only whitepapper translation, Do you have plan for another bounty program like ANN translation, signature, twitter, facebook campaign, etc. That's will more better and gain more community. Just suggestion  Grin

Yes Smiley we are actually launching most of these today! :We wanted to focus on getting translations first.
Activity: 547
Merit: 109
Why bounty program only whitepapper translation, Do you have plan for another bounty program like ANN translation, signature, twitter, facebook campaign, etc. That's will more better and gain more community. Just suggestion  Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 154
Corl - Growth Capital on the Blockchain
Portuguese whitepaper up  -- thank you for this.

You're welcome!  Wink
Activity: 121
Hummm... wont this conflict with the actual DIG from Dignify , the UNY rebrand?

Our coin will be named DIG regardless if UNY decides to rebrand to DIG. Should there be any issue in the future with us sharing the same symbol then it will be worked out. Similar to how BCC and BCH had to work it out.

Not that big of a concern Smiley different projects, different coins, different uses.
This is easy to avoid, as long as an announcement is made later, the key is the successful development of the project.
Portuguese whitepaper up  -- thank you for this.

Our coin will be named DIG regardless if UNY decides to rebrand to DIG. Should there be any issue in the future with us sharing the same symbol then it will be worked out. Similar to how BCC and BCH had to work it out.

Not that big of a concern Smiley different projects, different coins, different uses.
Activity: 170
Pages:
Jump to: