Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][Dorado.tech] - Next "Uber" on blockchain for all on-demand deliveries - page 5. (Read 19863 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
more info about this project,update us,want to follow
Activity: 21
Hello,
Some updates.
We have reached our softcap of 3450 ETH in 5h 52 min. (with 1 hour being offline due to too high traffic Undecided )
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
ENLIGHTEN ME please

How could Dorado be in business for years, incorporated in Switzerland and across six countries (one of which is Iran that bans drones), yet the domain name was purchased on Jan 15th, 2018?!!!

I don’t know how to upload screen shots here, maybe I don’t have the privilege yet.

As for FoodOutGroup, it’s registered on Feb 19, 2017 with thousands of restaurants, yet only three listed as customer feedback.

When you are making your "who.is research", it is important to look at all the national sites.

Mychef.ee
Foodout.lv
Foodout.lt
etc.

All those sites have much older who.is

Ps. I managed to purchase some tokens now and for those of you who are interested they also offer a referral program.
You can just sign up via their website and you will get a unique link like this https://wallet.dorado.tech/Referal/4772df08-c223-467a-9fae-d41a44cbdb7a where you can earn 3% tokens of those who buy via your link.
Activity: 51
ENLIGHTEN ME please

How could Dorado be in business for years, incorporated in Switzerland and across six countries (one of which is Iran that bans drones), yet the domain name was purchased on Jan 15th, 2018?!!!

I don’t know how to upload screen shots here, maybe I don’t have the privilege yet.

As for FoodOutGroup, it’s registered on Feb 19, 2017 with thousands of restaurants, yet only three listed as customer feedback.
Activity: 59
Is this a good project? watching
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
CMC Community
You can see the ETH address in their howto video at 49s, the tokens are returned to your wallet instantly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KskWZSXXaQ
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
Been trying to buy some tokens the last hour. But seems like the website is totally overloaded, unfortunately.

There should be enough tokens to go around, but would have been nice if servers had been upgraded for ICO start or simply use a queue system. So people don't overload it so much, that non can get through.

this means, the ico tokens might be sold out soon. need to check this out and read more regarding this project. i really hope they will deliver their objectives. as you can see, the team is big and has their own expertise for every field to make this business successful.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Been trying to buy some tokens the last hour. But seems like the website is totally overloaded, unfortunately.

There should be enough tokens to go around, but would have been nice if servers had been upgraded for ICO start or simply use a queue system. So people don't overload it so much, that non can get through.
The ICO starts in less than 6 hours. Limited Amount of Tokens Available.
Check out our latest Drone delivery video in 10 minutes here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyvBWuBpsGA&feature=youtu.be
I did UberEats for several months so I've had the chance to see how terrible the company is with the restaurants and drivers in the industry. 

---snip

I also used to hear restaurant managers/owners complain constantly of the awful drivers and huge fees charged by Uber.  How will this project fix this?

The priority of these companies should be to pay drivers decently instead of taking advantage of the supply and demand of anyone who is willing to do anything for a dollar.  You need to keep those all-star drivers around to give the best service possible while keeping both customer and restaurant happy.  Drivers build relationships both ways and you want to project through them that the company is paying them decently. 

Can someone from the team address this allegation? I haven't used UberEats so I don't know how they cater customers. But on the other side, if this product will be developed, this is great for those who are in need of this kind of service.

Hi,
Thanks for question.
Like we say in our whitepaper our currently 3 pillars in the business are 1) clients 2) couriers 3) businesses. In order for us to grow and become a global company, we need to be fair to the couriers, as well as  other parties, as they are currently the face of the company. On top of these pillars we are additionally building innovations like robots, drones and ai chatbots.
Ubereats can slide past doing it in some countries, because of lack of competition. But their current strategy is short-term.
We are different from ubereats, in a way that we can deliver anything customer wants in less than hour. We though to ourselves, delivering hot food is harder than delivering pharmacy, perfume, electronics or any other local good, so why not expand our market and deliver anything customer wants. Why not look at this process from total different angle.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
Is there bounty program for this token? Sale start soon,maybe no bounty?Any one know?

According to the team, the bounty announcement will be made soon. I  also confirmed from their token distribution and allocation statement on their website a 2% allocation for bounty. Hopefully the announcement will come in the next few days as their tokensale starts in less than 2 days.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
I did UberEats for several months so I've had the chance to see how terrible the company is with the restaurants and drivers in the industry. 

---snip

I also used to hear restaurant managers/owners complain constantly of the awful drivers and huge fees charged by Uber.  How will this project fix this?

The priority of these companies should be to pay drivers decently instead of taking advantage of the supply and demand of anyone who is willing to do anything for a dollar.  You need to keep those all-star drivers around to give the best service possible while keeping both customer and restaurant happy.  Drivers build relationships both ways and you want to project through them that the company is paying them decently. 

Can someone from the team address this allegation? I haven't used UberEats so I don't know how they cater customers. But on the other side, if this product will be developed, this is great for those who are in need of this kind of service.
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Is there bounty program for this token? Sale start soon,maybe no bounty?Any one know?
Activity: 17
Hello!

Do you need russian/polish native translates?

What about bounty?

Your ICO will be in 2 days, and no bounty yet )))
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
I think that this is a serious project, since it is an uber analogue, but only on the basis of a chain of blocks. Let's see what can be taken from this project.
Thanks Iruwen, will do. Will look into it.
We will have a bounty program in few days.

Some recent news:

1) Dorado has been named TOP ICO of 2018 by TokenDesk - https://www.tokendesk.io/introducing-best-ico-2018/

2) Rated 1 of 3 TOP ICOs in FEB by Young&Investing - https://youtu.be/VjoIvDEbbz8?t=426

3) Why a Co-Founder of +120M invested in Dorado? - https://www.dorado.tech/co-founder-120m-ico-invested-dorado-ico/

We have reached 18k signups to invest and 4.3k Telegramers. We grew twice the size in both in 2 days.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
CMC Community
Hi All,
Jonas Karosas, CEO of Dorado Here.
We will be announcing a bounty program soon.

If you have any questions answered don't hesitate asking here or on telegram - @jonaskarosas .

I have two suggestions:

1) let a native English speaking lector look over your site, there's definitely room for improvement.

2) the FAQ is confusing. You have a profit calculator on the main page, and in the FAQ you state that you're in contact with exchanges.
Then also in the FAQ you say that the token is a utility token and not a security.
This rings the alarm bells for someone who's doing many ICOs, because that's contrary to SEC rulings. If the SEC was involved, this would clearly be a security. So I'd mention in that section that SEC rulings don't apply here because the US is excluded from participating.
Activity: 1362
Merit: 258
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
will you have a bounty campaign for this ICO?
if yes I want to reserve for Indonesian translation?
Activity: 6
Pages:
Jump to: