Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][ECKO] ECKO Coin | x13 | POS | Masternodes - page 2. (Read 12928 times)

copper member
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Round 3 of ICO is on. There were changes made in the whitepaper and has been updated.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
I will follow this interesting project!
Activity: 65
Major Announcement:
We are adding Masternodes. We have also changed the ICO prices in rounds 3 to 6. The eckocoin website is being re designed completely and due to this the ICO for round 2 has been extended by a week. The new start dates (if the coins are not sold out) are updated in the OP.
We will soon be updating the whitepaper with more details about masternodes.

We have a requirement. We need a bounty manager to manage ECKO Coin bounties at Bitcointalk. Please contact us if you are an experienced bounty manager with either a hero or legendary ranking.

Edit: My previous post on the older ICO plan has been deleted.

reserved
copper member
Major Announcement:
We are adding Masternodes. We have also changed the ICO prices in rounds 3 to 6. The eckocoin website is being re designed completely and due to this the ICO for round 2 has been extended by a week. The new start dates (if the coins are not sold out) are updated in the OP.
We will soon be updating the whitepaper with more details about masternodes.

We have a requirement. We need a bounty manager to manage ECKO Coin bounties at Bitcointalk. Please contact us if you are an experienced bounty manager with either a hero or legendary ranking.

Edit: My previous post on the older ICO plan has been deleted.
copper member
We are now in round 2 of the ICO. Price has been increased to 0.01 USD with a 40% coin bonus on every purchase.
Social Media bounties have been announced. Bitcointalk bounties will be announced this weekend.
copper member
Nice to see my co friends on Facebook have taken an initiative to bring this .... I am pretty sure that this team of marketers can create wonders and I am proud to say m going to take up an advisory role .. Just waiting for the coin to roll out at exchanges
Happy to have you on board.
Activity: 196
I liked the project. Interested in the fact that the roadmap indicated that there will be his own market, it is interesting what exactly he envisages ...
legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051
Nice to see my co friends on Facebook have taken an initiative to bring this .... I am pretty sure that this team of marketers can create wonders and I am proud to say m going to take up an advisory role .. Just waiting for the coin to roll out at exchanges
Activity: 1
copper member

right okay thank you.

Question; will you be doing bounties?
We have bounties planned for Bitcointalk users as well in Social Media. More on this will be revealed soon.

The road map is quite well developed. The project looks rather long-term. Wish you luck.
Thank you for your support.

The coin claims environmental standards. I wonder what this ecology is manifested in? Is it cheaper to mine in terms of energy costs?
Its a pure POS coin, so no mining involved.
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
The coin claims environmental standards. I wonder what this ecology is manifested in? Is it cheaper to mine in terms of energy costs?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The road map is quite well developed. The project looks rather long-term. Wish you luck.
Activity: 52
Anyway for me to buy coins via LTC or ETH?
You can buy with ETH. Sign up at the eckocoin website, click on deposit now, then manually deposit ETH (a minimum of ETH equivalent to 0.00073150 BTC) and submit the form (available in the deposit page) with the transaction details

Based from your roadmap, you will have your own marketplace also. What products are you gonna offer to the community?
The marketplace website is for the community. More will be revealed in a weeks time on how much its helps.

only pos , not mining dev  Huh Huh Huh
No mining

right okay thank you.

Question; will you be doing bounties?
copper member
You can buy with ETH. Sign up at the eckocoin website, click on deposit now, then manually deposit ETH (a minimum of ETH equivalent to 0.00073150 BTC) and submit the form (available in the deposit page) with the transaction details

Based from your roadmap, you will have your own marketplace also. What products are you gonna offer to the community?
The marketplace website is for the community. More will be revealed in a weeks time on how much its helps.

No mining
Activity: 78
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Your are claiming that your members have several years of experience but where can i find the details of your team?
The coin initiators are available in Facebook. We would have regular zoom calls to respond to questions and also to update people on work being done. You will be able to see and interact with the initiators in the call.

Will there be a mining pool?
There will be no mining pool. This is a POS Coin.

copper member
Your are claiming that your members have several years of experience but where can i find the details of your team?
The coin initiators are available in Facebook. We would have regular zoom calls to respond to questions and also to update people on work being done. You will be able to see and interact with the initiators in the call.

There will be no mining pool. This is a POS Coin.
Activity: 59
Merit: 3
Pages:
Jump to: