Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Emiba - high-profitable synthesis of diamond raw - page 26. (Read 115748 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
I have been investing in ICO for a long time, and quite successfully, and now I really want to recommend you to join to this amazing project.
Seems like a shill, the project is good indeed, but we want to hear something about project features, some outstanding news about it…
Isn’t making diamonds from scratch not outstanding for you? Well, the idea of Concentrator is not new, but the implementation of it may push Emiba to the moon. By the way, the team of the project is really professional, they have been working on many other projects
Finally, something reasoned here. So, you are talking about team, right? Where is it possible to get information about them? Because googling doesn’t help so much.
Activity: 173
How do you attract investors? How should large companies find out about you? I think you're missing the publicity...
Activity: 156
I have been investing in ICO for a long time, and quite successfully, and now I really want to recommend you to join to this amazing project.
Seems like a shill, the project is good indeed, but we want to hear something about project features, some outstanding news about it…
Isn’t making diamonds from scratch not outstanding for you? Well, the idea of Concentrator is not new, but the implementation of it may push Emiba to the moon. By the way, the team of the project is really professional, they have been working on many other projects
Activity: 119
What is happening now is not right.. why grow artificial diamonds if there are real ones?
Activity: 168
Activity: 42
Why such an expensive coin ? It is terrible to buy it, it can then dramatically reduce the price.
Activity: 131
Hello, how will you increase the size of your gems? Can they get any bigger ?
Activity: 163
Activity: 125
I would like more good news and bonuses for investors, very quiet, no news...
Yeah, I think they should keep investors updated about the project. However, maybe they haven't been so busy because the team are being active in other areas, such as development or answering investors queries, attending meetings, etc…
Activity: 266
Do not worry that your idea can steal other scientists ? How do you even fight competition?
Activity: 210
How much do you pay for the bounty program ? Should I do it at all ? I want to make a video on YouTube
Activity: 280
I would like more good news and bonuses for investors, very quiet, no news...
Activity: 36
Hello) is it possible to make a Deposit into ripple? In General, what currencies can I make a Deposit ? In rubles too it is possible ?
Activity: 308
Is your office located in Moscow ? Where do you make diamonds? In the lab ? Is it there?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Is there any framework for investment ? What is the maximum contribution you can make ?
Hello, why did you choose such a high price for 1 token? Usually ICOS sell their coins for less than 10 cents
Activity: 266
Once again, I am convinced that progress does not stand still... what do you need to create a diamond ?
Activity: 28
I can not say anything definite on this project, is there any guarantee that my money will not be lost ?
What marketing strategy do you have? How many funds will you use for it? It's really necessary considering current status of market and ICO in particular.

The project should be having marketing strategy for sure. Most of the project does that without budget. That’s the pathetic situation. Without knowing the status of Emiba, it’s hard to comment on that. I wish they have nice strategy in place with budget.
Activity: 252
What marketing strategy do you have? How many funds will you use for it? It's really necessary considering current status of market and ICO in particular.
Pages:
Jump to: