Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️❤️❤️[ANN]⚡[ICO]⚡[EOT]- $600k worth EOT - Decentralized Game Network ❤️❤️❤️ - page 3. (Read 12588 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 0
Sorry, but I don't receive token bounty.
ETH 0x3EB13628f4a7E76d87ca0EcfA8dad629f5eC7a85
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
I didn't receive my bounty tokens.

#3 2018-6-7 22:07:00   0x43A69FF916a7Ecb413aa0a5DF7d9B5285d68C8Ec   Italian   Proofreading   5000                                                               
Activity: 22
Type: Issue/Suggestion/Applause
Telegram Username: @maater
ETH Address: 0x497A6173183536d79e182218537dE88F9fACE697
Describe the details: Don't get rewards for bounty
Hello! I received only 2,731 tokens, and there should have come 9100 - so much is in the table. I ask to send missing tokens or write how to receive it.
Activity: 434
Type: Issue/Suggestion/Applause
Telegram Username: @Dima0785
ETH Address: 0xF1d66A7fa0331784325a9B1F8f8d4a9b02a55308
Describe the details: Don't get rewards for bounty
Hello! I did a job on 84900 tokens. But received 25470 tokens, please send the remaining 59430 tokens
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
Type: Issue
Telegram Username: @By_Kovaleff
ETH Address: 0x9bc91B53149F76324065a8A8bf245562e157898f
Describe the details: Don't get rewards for bounty. How can I get a reward for Bounty?
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
I am still keeping the signature of this project even though the managers are providing zero zupport to those who have joined your sig campaign. But is the sig campaign actually still even running?

signature campaign is over, think we just waiting for the tokens to be listed on exchanges

Is there any final spreadsheet with all the stakes for the partecipants?
copper member
Activity: 85
Hi!

We would like to add your token on https://xebr.com/

If you are interested, pm me)
Activity: 611
Merit: 250
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Who is on the team, what are their backgrounds & credentials, and do they have any public track records? Where are you physically based out of? How many tokens will be owned by the foundation & founders? Is there a vesting schedule?

most of these questions can be answered on their website and white paper, team have great record, vesting period is like 2-3 years
The network will also offer friendly ways of buying EOT tokens and a range of services to spend them on, driving demand and fundamental value for the criptocurrency.

this is a gaming using blockchain technology? more people playing the game increase its adoption, the driving force behind EOT
I am still keeping the signature of this project even though the managers are providing zero zupport to those who have joined your sig campaign. But is the sig campaign actually still even running?

signature campaign is over, think we just waiting for the tokens to be listed on exchanges
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
The network will also offer friendly ways of buying EOT tokens and a range of services to spend them on, driving demand and fundamental value for the criptocurrency.
Activity: 17
Wanted to know how is it going with reaching soft cap\hard cap?
Activity: 454
Decentralized game network sounds like a dream come true for me.  I still can't understand, what's in it for you? How are the developers going to make money off of this?  Sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm pretty slow on the uptake today.
Activity: 28
Who is on the team, what are their backgrounds & credentials, and do they have any public track records? Where are you physically based out of? How many tokens will be owned by the foundation & founders? Is there a vesting schedule?
Activity: 448
Gamification is the best way to educate people about new technologies. With good team, a solid vision, and great partnership.

agreed, most people learn by playing the game, as blockchain technology is still in its infancy stage and most people are still foreign about this tech, gaming is an excellent way of introducing the new tech
Game is the best way to educate people about new technologies : game learning. I call this GAMERNING. And @EonToken bring cryptocurrency to people through dgames. Explore. You will earn.

just like the adoption and revolution of the internet, it needs to be simple and interesting in order for the majority of people keep using the technology or playing the game
And BTW more than 17k whitelist candidats looks really impressive, i already want to see this token sale start, on this bloody market, it may be very interesting and in the context of the negative expectations of many ico investors.

Whats everyone experience with the EOT game? how is the game compared to traditional computer games vs mobile games?
Activity: 28
Of course anonymity in the network is very important for many users. I hope your business can significantly improve this. I will observe the development.
Activity: 88
Game is the best way to educate people about new technologies : game learning. I call this GAMERNING. And @EonToken bring cryptocurrency to people through dgames. Explore. You will earn.
Pages:
Jump to: