Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥[ANN][ICO]🔥🔥ETH777🔥Innovative Blockchain Ethereum Cryptosystem🔥🔥🔥 - page 4. (Read 21823 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 100
Now in this branch already spread the usual HYIPs  Grin, but you have a smart contract as I understand it
Hello guys.
ETH777 isn't a ponzi project. ETH777 is a project that combines all the best in a ponzi scheme and all the best in the ICO and all the best in the blockchain industry.
Welcome guys!
Activity: 994
Merit: 335
I wish you success in the development of the pyramid. I looked at the code of your smart contract, I liked it
No audit yet. How could you make out the code? I'm an investor in this project and hope the code is really all right

What? You have donated to this project without any investigation? Why do you believe in this project so much?
Activity: 285
Merit: 100

| Website | Etherscan.io | Telegram chat |

eth777.io
Review and analysis of the project

Our innovative financial investment distribution model of smart contract is uploaded to Blockchain Ethereum and will work forever
 providing you opportunity to pass on your contribution or give as present.
No one and nothing can affect the eternal autonomous system work of our smart contract.

All you have to do to make a contribution is send at least ETH 0.01 from your personal ETH wallet* to the project's smart contract address. The system will memorize the address of the wallet used to make the contribution and begin making automatic payments in ETH every 24 hours, as long as there are enough funds. The payment rate is 5%—12% of all the contributions made by each user.[/b]

Join our referral program and get your additional 7%—10%!

Full instructions can be found on our website https://www.eth777.io

1 - Register and top up an ETH wallet

2 - Send any amount starting from 0.01 ETH to our smart contract address: 0xdDFc21DF6f2556528b21574695c7b33f22e60A70

3 - Verify and track the transaction

4- Receive your payments at any time convenient for you!

18 March 2019 ICO starts a Single cryptosystem future ETH777.

Tokens of the unified cryptosystem of the future will be listed on cryptocurrency exchanges. Token holders will be able to receive up to 10,000% of profits.
 The capitalization of the cryptosystem by June 1, 2019 will be from 50000ETH to 1000000ETH due to the use of ETH777 in games and applications.

Each investor ETH777 get so many tokens, how much will be its contribution, together with accrued
 interest for the time of the contribution, independence does investor interest.
 The sooner you invest, the more tokens you will receive from the unified cryptosystem of the future ETH777.

Pages:
Jump to: