Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Ex-Intels Launching Hurify IoT Marketplace - page 3. (Read 4272 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 100
What is your soft cap goal in the ico? many projects tend to make a mistake - when the sift cap is too small, not enough for development.
Hello! I love your project idea!!! Nay I suggest you making more updates, especially video updates?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
They must really need funds if their doing their one pagers in Microsoft paint and using stock images.
Activity: 234
Merit: 120
Do you already have a working prototype? it would be very useful for you and the project altogether.
wonderful project! Wish you the best!! I like that your team is passionate about what you are creating. it tells a lot!
Activity: 21
Hi! Will you make a beta testing once the prototype is ready? I would like to help with testing, can I apply?
Hi,
Yes, you can join our Bounty program for Beta testing. You will get stakes for each bug reported during your Beta testing depending on the severity. Thanks for your offer to help us in Beta Testing. Welcome onboard!!!! Thanks
Hi! Will you make a beta testing once the prototype is ready? I would like to help with testing, can I apply?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
It's been 3 weeks since I've joined this campaign and I'm actively retweeting and reposting everyday. Until now I cannot find any spreadsheet of the Social media campaign, I want to know if I am accepted or not or my shares and retweets are counted.

Please provide spreadsheet 3 weeks is too long to wait If an applicant is accepted or not.  Huh Roll Eyes

Hi Denzkilim,

Sorry for the delay. We have calculated the stakes for the bounty campaign. You can find the spreadsheet here.

Hi
I am not found my name in this spreadsheet. Please add me)
My Twitter link: https://twitter.com/ISolncevV
Thanks
Activity: 282
Where are you located now? There are many countries where ICO projects may be outlawed in the future. What about the country you are from?
Great start! I like your project a lot as an example of professional work combined with modern technologies and social incentive. Great job!
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
It's been 3 weeks since I've joined this campaign and I'm actively retweeting and reposting everyday. Until now I cannot find any spreadsheet of the Social media campaign, I want to know if I am accepted or not or my shares and retweets are counted.

Please provide spreadsheet 3 weeks is too long to wait If an applicant is accepted or not.  Huh Roll Eyes

Hi Denzkilim,

Sorry for the delay. We have calculated the stakes for the bounty campaign. You can find the spreadsheet here.

Thank you dev, Now I feel relief I found my name on the spreadsheet.  Grin
When do you plan to complete the development and launch the product? Next year? and will there be any options for beta test or early access?
copper member
Activity: 49
Hurify is Disrupting IoT Marketplace

Hi Denzkilim,

Activity: 234
Merit: 120
I want to be sure about the project I put money and time into. Could you give the links to your press releases or reviews?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

Please provide spreadsheet 3 weeks is too long to wait If an applicant is accepted or not.  Huh Roll Eyes
Activity: 282
The idea is surely promising! Can you tell how did you come up with the idea and the team have met each other?
Activity: 21
Hi all! What are your current plans about the exchanges? are there any listings already? I think we all are waiting for this info Smiley
Hi focacho1,
Stay tuned for further updates on this. We can't disclose anything until we have clearance from our legal counsel. Thanks
Hi all! What are your current plans about the exchanges? are there any listings already? I think we all are waiting for this info Smiley
Hello, guys! I used to develop a startup project too, I know it might be frustrating some times. Keep it up, you are gonna make it!
Pages:
Jump to: