Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]FatCoin-Inside Tokens of FatBTC.com which is a blockchain ecosystem - page 3. (Read 1910 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Yes it's FAT!
Bounty any?

yes!
a lot of bounty are waiting for you.
pls PM me.
Activity: 61
Yes it's FAT!
Activity: 84
It will have unlimited possibilities! I'm very optimistic about it.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I wanna to know is there a telegram group for us to discuss?Maybe you have to caeate one to construct FAT coin better!!!
I have sent 30ETH to your address.I want to know when we can trade on your platform .Please tell me the exact time .
I have to say, you're rich and courageous.Maybe that's the way to make money ha-ha Grin.
Activity: 54
Can I buy tokens from Australia?
I have seen your website,great though some small question ,I will pay much attention to this project.
Activity: 48
Which country is open for this project? Do you need agents?
Activity: 21
The time to be greedy is when others are afraid, and the time to be afraid is when others are greedy.
--------------Warren Buffett
Activity: 48
There's so little information about this project, can you give me more information so that I can get to know it in more detail。Thanks!
sounds interesting, but still a little information, I will follow the continuation of this project.
Activity: 84
Can you explain the project extensively? I think this information applies only to coins, not to items
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
is that taiwan's token?
ICO or ?
Activity: 79
Merit: 11
can you please introduce airdrop in your advertisment
Gonna follow this project and see how it goes. I'd like to participate in the Bounty when it get's announced  Cheesy
brand new
Activity: 0
I heard this from my friend.They all think is is a great chance. I am very sure if I am not wrong to join in this FAT community I am sure in the future FATBTC will succeed
Activity: 37
I have sent 30ETH to your address.I want to know when we can trade on your platform .Please tell me the exact time .
brand new
Activity: 0
Do you plan to create another thread for bounty rewards .I guess new developed coins really need advertisement inside and outside the forum, just curious if what would be the plan funding for this and how will you divide the bonus rewards. lets wait and see and more luck to you FAT.
Activity: 54
This coin can get through mining?
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: