Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Forever Has Fallen - Blockchain gamification using transmedia - page 6. (Read 1874 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Gain an understanding of Forever Has Fallen and discover how this blockbuster story comes to life blockchain gamification and transmedia storytelling.https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=kY74A1PBNNE
Activity: 140
It's something completely new, although I'm not particularly gambling, but the opportunity to plunge into reality the storyline that the Forever Has Fallen team offers seems pretty interesting. I hope they succeed, and we will have another opportunity to earn extra money.I consider the project very promising and join the bounty program!
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Reserve for Filipino Translation
copper member
Activity: 41
Forever Has Fallen team member.
just a recommendation for your ico. hire some professional designers, so your visual side would look better.
have a nice day

Thanks queenofkings. - We had some initial problems with setup and compression of the images in this thread, which has now been fixed. I think now you will find the information much easier to digest.
Activity: 37
just a recommendation for your ico. hire some professional designers, so your visual side would look better.
have a nice day
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
Activity: 686
Merit: 252

This is a verified Bountyhive project. The Bounty Pool is in Bountyhive's escrow.

Pages:
Jump to: