Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔵🔴[FREE-TOKENS]🔴🔵 Ethereum Soft 🚀 - The future is here (ESFT) - page 3. (Read 86904 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Activity: 12
I am very interested and waiting for more information about this project. how many tokens are you going to distribute per successful entrant ? Good luck guys.
Activity: 7
Activity: 2
 Cheesy
I follow you from the first day ! And to the mooon !!! Im with you thank to share that. I am very interested and waiting for more information about this project. how many tokens are you going to distribute per successful entrant ? Good luck guys.
brand new
Activity: 57
Hello Dev,I just wanna know what will be the benefits if we join and invest in your project?
What are the plans of ESFT to become more competitive in the blockchain technology?
Activity: 350
The project is a very nice, will there be bounty campaign
Activity: 16
Nice project, thanks for the Airdrop. Waiting for more information about this. Do you know how many tokens you will dispatch for us ? Thanks
Activity: 54
brand new
A very nice project, I have joined the airdrop and expecting some great project from the team. And I have joined your telegram group. You are very hardworking community, nice to be with you. That is promising project.  Wink
Activity: 19
This project is amazing, i wish it will go the moon very soon.
My address : 0xA72830f6F1609D92800f787D6A1cdf6Cf3CC80C8
brand new
Pages:
Jump to: