Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][FRZ] 🔥🔥 FreeZone 🔥🔥 Crypto Heaven for Blockchain business 🔥🔥 - page 13. (Read 3567 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
have you seen new pad "supporters" on the website? looks good

who is Dr. Titus Gebel Huh never heard of him

Hello GavsGOAT,

Dr.Titus Gebel is a German entrepreneur with huge experience of developing different projects and extablishing companies. Currently working on Free Private Cities (https://freeprivatecities.com/), feel free to check! More info on our web-site as well.

booooring, I think I need some wine to watch it till the end. but he's smart

Boring and smart thats the way i like it))) And he is from Monaco well its a prove of some kind of standard if you ask me.

Thats dumb, sorry! how does it even ,matter where is the advisor from , all the mattter is the level of his professionalism

Hello GavsGOAT,

Dr.Titus Gebel is a German entrepreneur with huge experience of developing different projects and extablishing companies. Currently working on Free Private Cities (https://freeprivatecities.com/), feel free to check! More info on our web-site as well.

Boring and smart thats the way i like it))) And he is from Monaco well its a prove of some kind of standard if you ask me.
Activity: 126

FreeZone  project promises to be interesting and new! With the great concept of the project  and with the amazing team.This will be huge success in future.

Thank you for your support!)
Activity: 440
Merit: 250

FreeZone  project promises to be interesting and new! With the great concept of the project  and with the amazing team.This will be huge success in future.
Activity: 47

Hello GavsGOAT,

what is Cashaa project doing? is it another cryptozone?
Activity: 28

Hello GavsGOAT,

I saw their reviews, it's cool, very good experts, nice to see their support
how do you pick your advisers can anyone become one?
well i deffinetly
i think crypto is the future! And you guys?

I couldn't agree more, decentralised system of banking is always gpoing to worth a while especially with all this instable business conditions in most countries.

For sure but i was thinking more of tax free business possibilities in some countries tax will eat away the most part of your revenue.
I think decentralisation is about no regulation at all, any regulation is out of this concept
Haven't seen any of that type

It makes sense probably but then we should build our own crypto world on another planet

No, just we should let everything stay the same, in the digital space, probably those physical things are not needed at all, if it goes offline it becomes regulated

I think smart contracts will change banking system in the near future completely
Do you think banking system can change so fast? Central banks may not allow it

absolutely. I wonder why international banks do not want to introduce smart contracts right now, giving a chance to blockchain banks to overtake them
any restrictions for investments?

Hello GavsGOAT,

Activity: 210
Merit: 16
You can find more information in our WP

Hello GavsGOAT,

Hi Tsat!
Yeap, we added this section, please check! We are very proud of our supporters and ready to share this information with everyone interested! More info to come, stay tuned!

Do you know the countries which banned cryptos? and how are you going to help them?
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
FreeZone , The world’s first Free Crypto Economic Zone (FCEZ) established in a state with the most favorable business conditions.
project looks nice,When we can trade on the exchange ?
cryptos' prices are falling down sharply. this means total amount of investments in usd will be less you expect. what are u gonna do with this?

yea, but in blockchain world the main payment instrument is cryptocurrencies. you don't have to convert it into fiat to pay to developers and other people

but everyone counts funds in fiat...

i think Freezone will count funds in all acceptable currency Grin

that would be nice
cryptos' prices are falling down sharply. this means total amount of investments in usd will be less you expect. what are u gonna do with this?

yea, but in blockchain world the main payment instrument is cryptocurrencies. you don't have to convert it into fiat to pay to developers and other people

but everyone counts funds in fiat...

i think Freezone will count funds in all acceptable currency Grin
Pages:
Jump to: