Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]FTB|FTB FINCOIN: Connect World Investments: trade it now! - page 10. (Read 18298 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Good project with low capitalization. I will recommend it!
Thank you!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Just invested and received FTB!

Thank you!
Investments are coming!
ICO is working!
Wow the ICO started last few hours ago. Im sure many investor will invest to this project because they have potential to increase in the future. I believe fincoin will become popular once they list ti the exchanges site so if you have chance to invest in IcO just do it. And you will see your money will grow. More new invesor to come with fincoin. Dont forget to invest.!

Thank you!!!
Our country's ICO project has recently been devastated by policy because of policy issues that have made my ICO project very cautious and largely no longer attend, and the project must be a profitable project

Wich country?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Wow the ICO started last few hours ago. Im sure many investor will invest to this project because they have potential to increase in the future. I believe fincoin will become popular once they list ti the exchanges site so if you have chance to invest in IcO just do it. And you will see your money will grow. More new invesor to come with fincoin. Dont forget to invest.!
Activity: 132
Our country's ICO project has recently been devastated by policy because of policy issues that have made my ICO project very cautious and largely no longer attend, and the project must be a profitable project
Activity: 51
ICO starts now!
I participated! Hope all will be good!
My friend particularly liked the coin, he sent me a link to the project, but read every message, do not understand the technical value of this project

Hello!

Here is a comparison table about our Main Business: Connect World Funds!

Activity: 14
Good! It started!
Activity: 186
My friend particularly liked the coin, he sent me a link to the project, but read every message, do not understand the technical value of this project
Activity: 1918
Merit: 535
Cointelegraph is speaking about us!

can you give the link ?
OUR WALL ICO STARTS IN ONE HOUR!
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net