Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][FTEC] - FIRST TRADING ECOSYSTEM ✅ READY PROJECT ✅ - page 2. (Read 24819 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Where is your headquarters?
Activity: 7
It has been one month since FTEC listed on 3 different exchanges, any important update here devs? and looks like FTEC still not able to be listed in coinmarketcap. I thought it would not be long to be registered there.

CMC listing would be indeed cool.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
It has been one month since FTEC listed on 3 different exchanges, any important update here devs? and looks like FTEC still not able to be listed in coinmarketcap. I thought it would not be long to be registered there.

Why do u asking this question?Huh

They have everyday changelog. Check it. It is so easy
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
Important updates!

Hi everyone! Just as usual, we made a weekly report so you can track all changes in the ecosystem development.

So, during this week, we:
*unlocked FTEC token. This is what most of the community wanted ao now it can be traded on Cryptopia, Yobit, and Idex.
*released Anomalous Volume Dynamics Analyzer. It is ready and can be used onftec.network!
*fixed a critical error in Telegram Assistant, which didn’t allow the work with it.
*began the work on Global Price Analyzer.

https://medium.com/@ftecfound/important-updates-7ad90c3c8212
copper member
Activity: 196
Winklevoss twins launched the first regulated stablecoin..can't post link but I believe things are looking up. Time to unlock..we don't wanna miss the train
Time to unlock for FTEC? Since it is already unlocked.
Activity: 81
Winklevoss twins launched the first regulated stablecoin..can't post link but I believe things are looking up. Time to unlock..we don't wanna miss the train
copper member
The team has no right to back down from its promises. ICO is over 2 months ago. Tokens should be unlocked, no one gives the right to withhold our money, even despite the falling market. What now can kill a token is a lawsuit against a team for fraud.
You have your money now, tokens are unlocked.
Everyone who want their tokens unlocked should be happy now. Since the ICO price was 0.00000072 btc per tokens, the current price for FTEC token it's not bad at all. The price is still above the ICO price and hopefully it can survive till market rise again.

thanks for the information, i will keep checking price. for now, we need more volume, then price will follow Smiley
Exactly, thanks!
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
The team has no right to back down from its promises. ICO is over 2 months ago. Tokens should be unlocked, no one gives the right to withhold our money, even despite the falling market. What now can kill a token is a lawsuit against a team for fraud.
Everyone who want their tokens unlocked should be happy now. Since the ICO price was 0.00000072 btc per tokens, the current price for FTEC token it's not bad at all. The price is still above the ICO price and hopefully it can survive till market rise again.

thanks for the information, i will keep checking price. for now, we need more volume, then price will follow Smiley
copper member
when does the project begin and for how long? How many tokens are there in the project? does it have bounty?
Pre-Sale started on 24.04. Token Sale is over as well as bounty, we are now developing the ecosystem.

Thanks for the support!
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Activity: 20
when does the project begin and for how long? How many tokens are there in the project? does it have bounty?
copper member
Activity: 112
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Important Updates!
https://medium.com/@ftecfound/important-updates-fa6565cebf86

Hi everybody! As always, we prepared a weekly report for you to see all important updates in the development of the First Trading Ecosystem!

Today we will be short since we want your attention to be paid to the most important things made during the previous week.

-We implemented another FTEC module! Exchange Order Management Module, which can help you to simultaneously set
  stop loss and take profit levels, is already available on ftec.network!

-New test was added to Cryptoacademy! With its help, you can test your knowledge of divergence! Follow the link to pass
 it.

-FTEC was listed on Cryptopia — the third exchange for our token!
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
Finally, trading activities on Cryptopia already started. The price looks bad, FTEC token just worth for 100 satoshi per each. Hopefully it will rise as trading progresses. I think when it getting crowded, maybe it will get better.
copper member
Guys i know the market is so bad but team must have plan for unlocking, adding to more exchanges make more demand and a good strategy for unlock tokens
The market maybe go up in 1 or 2 mounth, maybe not, but we cant wait for maybe what, meybe what not happens, so think for a plan
We are actually thinking on it. Thanks for the support!
Activity: 53
Guys i know the market is so bad but team must have plan for unlocking, adding to more exchanges make more demand and a good strategy for unlock tokens
The market maybe go up in 1 or 2 mounth, maybe not, but we cant wait for maybe what, meybe what not happens, so think for a plan
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Still a bit of ambiguity here. Ftec will/is listed on yobit and idex. Are we waiting for the 3rd exchange? If not, get the coins out onto the battlefield dev
This is the decision our community took.
Still doesn't answer the question!
Are we waiting for 3rd exchange listing?
Or are we waiting for the so called "better market condition?"
BTW if it's the latter, I have no doubt we could be waiting for a while.

FTEC will be unlocked after listing on the 3rd exchange.
Is the team decide to extend the token locking period? Because I see it's now already listed on 3rd exchange (Yobit,Idex and Cryptopia). It seems that some people agree in the conclusion. It's also good to wait for the market to improve, because if forced right now, some people may feel disappointed because the price will fall.

its good new, the FTEC token has been listed on 3 exchanges, but the market still in bear market, now market cap is under 200 Billion. I think its better if you extend the token locking period.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Still a bit of ambiguity here. Ftec will/is listed on yobit and idex. Are we waiting for the 3rd exchange? If not, get the coins out onto the battlefield dev
This is the decision our community took.
Still doesn't answer the question!
Are we waiting for 3rd exchange listing?
Or are we waiting for the so called "better market condition?"
BTW if it's the latter, I have no doubt we could be waiting for a while.

FTEC will be unlocked after listing on the 3rd exchange.
Is the team decide to extend the token locking period? Because I see it's now already listed on 3rd exchange (Yobit,Idex and Cryptopia). It seems that some people agree in the conclusion. It's also good to wait for the market to improve, because if forced right now, some people may feel disappointed because the price will fall.
Pages:
Jump to: