Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][FTEC] - FIRST TRADING ECOSYSTEM ✅ READY PROJECT ✅ - page 28. (Read 24819 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
When we can register on the website?
You will get your password after the contribution Smiley
Activity: 253
When we can register on the website?
copper member
Please write me your proposal in PM Good luck guys.
Sorry? Smiley
Activity: 36
Please write me your proposal in PM Good luck guys.
Activity: 294
in the cryptoacademy, will there be experiments like you already make on blog or...?
What experiments are you talking about?
On medium they have a lot of them and they seem to be useful

Oh, I see. Nice job!
in the cryptoacademy, will there be experiments like you already make on blog or...?
On medium they have a lot of them and they seem to be useful
Activity: 34
copper member
great project. in it there is something that other projects lack.
Thank you very much!
Activity: 185
great project. in it there is something that other projects lack.
copper member
Hi, max supply and current price?
Hi! The total supply of FTEC tokens is 998 400 000. Current price is about $0.018 and depends on ETH price.

can I transfer funds via smart contract?
The sales will startn on 20.06 but it is not possible to transfer funds via smart contract! Please contribute through the website ONLY.

Do u work with some exchanges already?
Our existing products work with Yobit, Poloniex, Binance, Bittrex and many more Smiley
Activity: 46
Do u work with some exchanges already?
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Invest Evening Meetup. Report.
https://medium.com/@ftecfound/invest-evening-meetup-report-1a9a92758e7a

First of all, we would like to tell you about organizers:

Hong Kong Blockchain Association (HKBA) — is an organization that promotes education, training, research and development of the blockchain ecosystem by supporting and encouraging projects that are compliant with legal and regulatory frameworks.

International Blockchain Development Institute (IBDI) is an organization that unites associations of the Blockchain community. The Institute was created with the aim of supporting and developing blockchain technology around the world. The partners of the Institute are international blockchain and crypto-currency communities, companies operating in Russia, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Korea, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Latvia and other countries.

Our CEO had a speech where he told about our project, originality of the idea, our ready projects, technical side of the project, immediacy of the problem we will solve, necessity of blockchain and our main advantages Smiley

We talked to a lot of people and all of them think that trading is a relevant field and FTEC will not only succeed, it will make a real trading revolution!
can I transfer funds via smart contract?
Hi, max supply and current price?
copper member
Hoping for the hard cap!
We too Wink

Nice steps and soft cap has been achieved at this time but I see token sale is still long to start again.
Thanks! The Token Sale will start on 20.06 Wink You can apply for WhiteList now

Thank you for providing information to me, I'm very interested in this project. I will see a white paper to see the details of this project.
You're welcome! We will be glad to answer all your questions Smiley

so what's up in Hong Kong? Wink
Yesterday our team visited Invest Evening Meetup and tody there will be a report! Stay tuned  Cheesy
Activity: 185
so what's up in Hong Kong? Wink
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
Nice steps and soft cap has been achieved at this time but I see token sale is still long to start again.
Thanks! The Token Sale will start on 20.06 Wink You can apply for WhiteList now

Thank you for providing information to me, I'm very interested in this project. I will see a white paper to see the details of this project.
Pages:
Jump to: