Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][FTEC] - FIRST TRADING ECOSYSTEM ✅ READY PROJECT ✅ - page 45. (Read 24819 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 10
where can I find a social bot that analyzes twitter? you mentioned it in the wp.

You need an coinbot account to use social assitant.
Then follow the link https://coinbot.club/cabinet/social/
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
where can I find a social bot that analyzes twitter? you mentioned it in the wp.
copper member
Activity: 196
Please give me a link to a smart contract
Which smart contract do you need?
Activity: 185
Please give me a link to a smart contract
copper member
is there any progress bar to follow fund raising?
We will add it soon  Smiley

why do you think your coin will be in demand?
FTEC price will increase with ETH price and also due to capitalization growth since demand for services of ecosystem increases, too.

Does anyone know which documents are needed to pass KYC?
Passport or driving licence.
Does anyone know which documents are needed to pass KYC?
Activity: 271
what about ICO? will bot invest in promising projects? It's a part of trading and investing, too

I think bot for ICO - it is very fantastic, even for this project
what about ICO? will bot invest in promising projects? It's a part of trading and investing, too
Activity: 18
why do you think your coin will be in demand?
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
is there any progress bar to follow fund raising?
Activity: 185
This question is not about the project actually. Do you think that people will use cryptos as means of payment in future?
I think yes, the word is moving on and it is difficult to argue that cryptocurrencies can be convenient means of payment.         
Activity: 253
Will user be able to interact with other traders inside the ecosystem?

What do you mean, interact? 
Some kind of chat or smt                                                                                                                                                                             

I don't think it is an important feature for this project. But there will be trading recommendation platform where you can see strategies of other traders         
I see. Thanks!
Activity: 54
Will user be able to interact with other traders inside the ecosystem?

What do you mean, interact? 
Some kind of chat or smt                                                                                                                                                                             

I don't think it is an important feature for this project. But there will be trading recommendation platform where you can see strategies of other traders         
All modules will be located on one server? or several?
copper member
All modules will be located on one server? or several?
Modules will be located on separate servers.

I have already participated in this project even though just a bounty hunters, I am sure with the existing strategy, this project will be successful and bright in the future, it is very yanh expected investors and bounty hunters, let's support continue FTEC,
make this the best project from the others, hopefully no problems that arise, and any problems may be solved in peace
Thank you!

when will we see all the team? live photos etc
You can already see some photos on our Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ftec.foundation/

How do you want to involve big shot investors?
We have special features for big investors, here are all the details: https://ftec.ai/en/token-holders

Activity: 294
This question is not about the project actually. Do you think that people will use cryptos as means of payment in future?
How do you want to involve big shot investors?
Activity: 18
when will we see all the team? live photos etc
Activity: 350
it was said that you will travel through the cities and take part in various conferences, can you find out where you are now and when will the reports on these events be?
We will be on Blockchain Summit Kyiv on April, 26.
Will the broadcast cause this event or will you make a video report of this event or will we just find out about it in the news? Smiley
I think that it would be better to look at it in this format, but I think that most likely we will see a video report about this event
Activity: 350
Will the price adjustment for early investors on your token if market prices decline to a very large value? interested in your opinion on this occasion, thank you
Pages:
Jump to: