Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][FTEC] - FIRST TRADING ECOSYSTEM ✅ READY PROJECT ✅ - page 65. (Read 24819 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
you already have a list of exchanges on which you will expose your token after the completion of the main ico?
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
at what time after the end of the ico the token will be frozen? and will this freeze act on your team's token?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Are you devs going to take part in some kind of conferences? 
That would be perfectly, it will attract more investors to the project

Maybe but I see nothing on social networks or their website. I thik they'll be more active on ICO stage. It will be a good move to show the project and the team members.

It would be helpful for them and their whole project if they become active beforehand and answer questions from the community.
they wrote that they first decided to do the technical part for the beginning, and then everything else would be done

That's fine but I can't see many people putting their money into this if they don't present a comprehensive picture of their project.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
PLEASE NOTE, OUR OFFICIAL DOMAIN NOW IS https://ftec.ai
copper member
If we're talking about market strategy, what is ur main task(s)?
We are trying to reduce negative influence of non professional traders on the markets
Activity: 185
 If we're talking about market strategy, what is ur main task(s)?
Activity: 271
what happend with website ?
i cant open it with my connection , but if im use vpn its working i can open website
THEY HAVE MIRROR - FTEC.AI
copper member

Essential if you think about it well, because it's always more profitable to buy at the pre ico, since there are more discounts there than on the main
will be there any lockup periods for bonus tokens in pre-sale and main sale?
Yes, sure. Tokens will be frozen till the exchanges hitting
Thank you
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

Essential if you think about it well, because it's always more profitable to buy at the pre ico, since there are more discounts there than on the main
will be there any lockup periods for bonus tokens in pre-sale and main sale?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
what happend with website ?
i cant open it with my connection , but if im use vpn its working i can open website
Activity: 280
What is the price difference of ftec coin between pre ico and main ico?
How much more is it sold than on the main sale, you know?
Activity: 448
Merit: 111
vite
i think that there will be usual docemunts like id/passport scan, selfie with id/passport and etc
and there will not be any proof of address and etc?
Activity: 322
Activity: 616
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
which documents investor need to passing KYC/AML procedure?
i think that there will be usual docemunts like id/passport scan, selfie with id/passport and etc
Activity: 280
When the platform will be able to provide all services?
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

Yes, for sure. People who applied to whitelist will have ability to test the platform on early stage
when you will open white list registration and will be there some cap for participants of whitelist?
Merit: 111
vite
which documents investor need to passing KYC/AML procedure?
Activity: 616
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
How long will you have the beta test period?
i think that they will test everything and if all will be okay then they will release in mainnet
Activity: 322
How long will you have the beta test period?
Pages:
Jump to: